Random good picture Not show
1. Our car stalled and wouldn't restart.
2. The commissioners agreed to restart talks as soon as possible.
3. The doctors struggled to restart his heart.
4. The trial will restart today with a new jury.
5. Please restart your computer to complete installation.
6. He leapt at the line-out and at the restart.
7. After the restart North started to play better rugby gaining more possession and putting Malone under pressure for the first fifteen minutes.
8. Restart cyclamen corms that have been resting over the summer.
9. Mechanics tried to restart the car, but a gearbox breakage was quickly diagnosed.
10. The garages shut up and helped people to restart their cars after they had stalled through a flood.
11. Both governments agreed to try to restart the political talks on Northern Ireland early in 1993.
12. Officially,(http://sentencedict.com) Tosco has said it may restart the refinery sometime next year.
13. Water fluoridation costing ￡260,000 is to restart to protect against dental decay in the region.
14. Chernobyl restart One of the three power plants at the Chernobyl nuclear reactor was restarted on Oct. 16.
15. That time the engine did not restart and the plane dived to the ground.
16. After the restart it took Red Alligator longer to break clear of the freshmen.
17. The crew fought a losing battle to try to restart the engines.
18. After a goalless first half, Australia took the lead within a minute of the restart.
19. I wanted a clean break so that I could restart my life.
20. The only way to reset an internal modem is to restart your computer.
21. They will not be able to because, when you restart, you do not place one cup face upwards.
22. They were at it again within two minutes of the restart, as Shaun Bartlett fired over from close range.
23. The branch was closed down, and then Nigel and Simon were encouraged to restart.
24. Her family said their relationship had ended, but Mr LIffen wanted it to restart.
25. Zanardi took the lead Sunday and held it through a lap-seven restart, which was caused by a crash by Paul Tracy.
26. The three countries are preparing to resume the slaughter of whales for profit and restart the international trade in whale meat.
27. Bernard Strydom and Robert McBride were released from life terms under a deal to restart political talks.
28. Other Disk Storage Entries retrieved from the database are stored on disk for restart and recovery purposes.
29. Fox is clearly laying the groundwork for peace talks to restart.
30. This time, the electrical system was dead when Lammers tried to restart the engine.
More similar words: start, startle, starter, upstart, start off, start up, start on, startled, startling, movie star, fits and starts, by fits and starts, forestall, restaurant, deforestation, reforestation, star, stare, stark, starch, starve, staring, dastardly, starvation, star of david, rest, stalwart, estate, siesta, crest.