Random good picture Not show
1. The company plans to run trains on key intercity routes.
2. Long-distance carriers were first, laying it for intercity trunks.
3. ScotRail and InterCity say the services they are withdrawing or altering will affect a small number of commuters.
4. It jumped in to fill a gap when InterCity ended seated accommodation on most sleeping car trains.
5. Soon InterCity were claiming that sales had doubled to 5 million a year.
6. InterCity is forecast to continue reducing costs and invest ￡750million within five years.
7. Do you offer intercity delivery?
8. Intercity bus travel has taken off in the last few years.
9. The Research of Using the Tachograph Data in Intercity Bus to Probe into Large Passenger Vehicle Drivers'Driving Performance ...
10. Intercity reap substantial profits, attracting a lot of Shanxi Zou Xikou.
11. But Mr Obama's plan boils down to running intercity passenger trains at 110 mph on freight tracks.
12. The Research of Using the Tachograph Data in Intercity Bus to Probe into Large Passenger ...
13. Based on intercity passenger traveling elastic demand, the author studied the optimization of combination decision which mixed with bus operating frequency and price.
14. In contrast to similar services in France and Germany, Intercity rolling stock is very rarely idle.
15. Available on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays, the concession is available on most InterCity trains in and out of London.
16. However the long-term decline of the West Coast main line was not a prospect that InterCity was prepared to accept.
17. They fear the proposed withdrawal from 17 May of some stops by ScotRail and InterCity will cause further deterioration in the service.
18. If the proposed scheme is to succeed, we must have that InterCity link.
19. Amazingly, she slipped into a gap between the tracks and lay flat as the Intercity 125 rumbled over her.
20. The corporate identity image has been slow to disappear, with the old standard liveries lingering even on Intercity services.
21. At last , a scheme of Huzhou's construction in the intercity rail network is discussed.
22. By 2000 rail accounted for just 1 % of all intercity commercial trips.
23. In addition, by performing the sensitive analysis, we found that customer demand is the major parameter that affects the financial benefit of " intercity intermodal logistics transportation" strategy.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. The leaders and delegates all sang high praise for this intercity railway.
25. The network is already creating a new class of intercity commuters.
26. Qingdao to Rongcheng inter - city rail traffic, referred to as " Green intercity railway. "
27. Siemens has been awarded the contracts of supplying signalling systems, train control and propulsion system for Guang-Fo Line, China's first intercity mass transit line.
28. What is revolutionary is that the US is starting to invest in higher - speed intercity networks.
29. To actively promote the development of the maglev transportation both for the long distance line and intercity application.
30. We apologize for the late arrival of the 14.25 intercity express from Edinburgh.
More similar words: intercom, intercede, intercept, intercessor, interchange, sexual intercourse, integrity, intensity, painter, in terms, interim, wintery, interval, interior, interact, splinter, internal, interest, intermit, Internet, interplay, interlude, intervene, intersect, interject, interview, enter into, interrupt, interpret, interface.