Similar words: escape, landscape, scapegoat, caper, escalator, descartes, escarpment, on a large scale. Meaning: [‚eskeɪ'piː] n. someone who escapes.
Random good picture Not show
1. The police are beating the town for the escapee.
2. The sixth escapee, Felix Carbonell, never made it to the car and was caught outside the prison.
3. Maybe, if she was a recent escapee, she had never learned how to fish well.
4. Those included hitting Carbonell,[Sentence dictionary] the first escapee to be caught.
5. The escapee crossed the border with his family.
6. The scraped escapee taped the grapes into various shapes.
7. The escapee ran quickly northward and cut back to the original place.
8. The escapee descended upon the house and killed the old man and his son.
9. The escapee took a goal - line stand when he was cornered by the police.
10. How on earth had Goebbels discovered the identity of the one remaining escapee?
11. Why do you always shoot him? He is not the No.1 escapee.
12. They beat about the whole length of the country for the escapee.