Random good picture Not show
1. The old man was carrying a load of sticks.
2. I could see he was carrying a gun.
3. She came back carrying a loaded tray.
4. Nigel is carrying out research on early Christian art.
5. The truck was carrying a load of bananas.
6. Some young people are carrying knives to defend themselves.
7. That young man was carrying weapons.
8. He was carrying a newspaper.
9. He was carrying a box on his shoulder.
10. 1000 people marched, beating drums and carrying flags.
11. What is that thing you are carrying?
12. We plodded wearily up the road carrying heavy packs.
13. My arms ache from carrying this bag.
14. All vehicles carrying freight need a special licence.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. Her whole morning was spent in fetching and carrying.
16. He was charged with carrying an offensive weapon.
17. Gina was carrying a small bunch of flowers.
18. A few pedestrians carrying their evening shopping sheltered from the rain in doorways.
19. They were carrying weapons.
20. Yet if you were carrying scars...it meant you were still walking.
21. He was carrying a number of files under his arm .
22. His mother came in carrying a pile of ironing in her arms.
23. They were carrying several baskets of vegetables to the market.
24. I nearly killed myself carrying that suitcase all the way here.
25. A lawyer walked in carrying a whole sheaf of papers.
26. Last night a cargo ship collided with a tanker carrying crude oil.
27. Push a wedge under the door to keep it open while we're carrying the boxes in.
28. The good thing about these younger players is that they are not carrying any excess baggage from less successful times.
29. The doorman relieved her of the suitcase she had been carrying.
30. Supporters of the death penalty argue that it would deter criminals from carrying guns.
More similar words: carrying capacity, worrying, frying, carry, carry out, carry off, carry on, carry through, every inch, marry, tarry, parry, quarry, carrot, scarred, carrier, carriage, saying, carriageway, playing, cloying, slaying, straying, underlying, qualifying, terrifying, electrifying, flying colours, magnifying glass, barring.