Random good picture Not show
2) What's the use of worrying ?
3) Stop worrying about their marriage-it isn't your problem.
4) The dog was worrying away at its bone.
5) His repeated absence is worrying.
6) It's useless worrying about it.
7) He's always worrying about his weight.
8) By midweek, the situation had become worrying.
9) He lies awake at night worrying about his job.
10) I ought to relax and stop worrying about it.
11) Worrying about it won't solve anything.
12) She is worrying the problem out.
13) It's been a worrying time for us all.
14) It's worrying that they're doing things without training.
15) Worrying about it won't make it better.
16) This is a worrying development for small businesses.
17) Cross chided himself for worrying.
18) I have sleepless nights worrying about her.
19) There's no point in worrying over things you can't change.
20) Be confident with yourself and stop worrying what other people think. Do what's best for your future happiness.
21) Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.
22) It is particularly worrying that nobody seems to be in charge.
23) We stopped worrying about the ship's safe arrival when she sailed into the harbor with all her flags flying.
24) Give up worrying about what others think of you. What they think isn't important. What is important is how you feel about yourself.
25) The most worrying thing is that she won't let us help.
26) I keep worrying that I've left the garage door unlocked.
27) The disappearance of a schoolgirl was very worrying among the teachers.
28) It must be worrying for you not to know where he is.
29) I heard something rather worrying at work this morning.
30) You can't change the past,(http://sentencedict.com/worrying.html) but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future.
More similar words: carrying capacity, worry, frying, worry about, every inch, sorry, lorry, worried, saying, playing, slaying, cloying, straying, terrifying, qualifying, underlying, flying colours, electrifying, magnifying glass, installment buying, working out, working hour, hardworking, corresponding to, correspondingly, the working class, word processing, mary i, already in, hurry.