Random good picture Not show
(1) My son's terribly untidy; my daughter's no different.
(2) I can't read your untidy writing.
(3) I've got more untidy since I stopped going out to work.
(4) His untidy clothes give one a misguided impression of him.
(5) I can put up with the house being untidy, but I hate it if it's not clean.
(6) He's very untidy about the house; mind you, I'm not much better.
(7) His work was marked down for untidy writing.
(8) His uniform was crumpled, untidy, splashed with mud.
(9) She's really untidy at home.
(10) The presentation of the material was untidy.
(11) He's an untidy worker; he leaves his tools everywhere.
(12) His untidy appearance weighed against him.
(13) I felt embarrassed about how untidy the house was.
(14) Why do you have to be so untidy?
(15) Her room was untidy, but that was quite normal.
(16) My son had left the studio very untidy.
(17) I left the room untidy out of sheer defiance.
(18) His room is always untidy.
(19) The open door revealed an untidy kitchen.
(20) Your beautiful handwriting puts my untidy scrawl to shame.
(21) Your handwriting is so untidy I can't read it.
(22) This is an untidy plan.
(23) The place quickly became untidy.
(24) The house was so untidy that she spent the whole day trying to establish some sort of order.
(25) Clothes were thrown in the luggage in an untidy heap.
(26) Her clothes were in an untidy heap on the floor.
(27) He's clumsy and untidy but then again he's always willing to help.
(28) If you combed your hair more often you wouldn't look so untidy.
(29) Her wiry hair was pushed up on top of her head in an untidy bun.
(30) Books and magazines lying around make the place very untidy.