Synonym: go, journey, move, pass, proceed, progress, traverse. Similar words: traveled, traveler, travelled, travel agency, unravel, gravely, travesty, traverse. Meaning: ['trævl] n. 1. the act of going from one place to another 2. a movement through space that changes the location of something 3. self-propelled movement. v. 1. change location; move, travel, or proceed 2. undertake a journey or trip 3. make a trip for pleasure 4. travel upon or across 5. undergo transportation as in a vehicle 6. travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge.
Random good picture Not show
3. To travel through the world it is necessary to have the mouth of hog, the legs of a stag, the eyes of a falcon, the ears of an ass, shoulders of a camel, and the face of an ape, and overplus, a satchel full of money and patience.
4. To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive[Sentence dictionary], and the true success is to labour.
6. There are often discounts available for midweek travel.
7. Nowadays people travel by plane.
8. The company issues travel vouchers to all managers.
9. Travel will acquaint us with new customs.
10. Small travel operators are facing bankruptcy.
11. The travel bureau is not so far from here.
12. Motorways have largely superseded ordinary roads for long-distance travel.
13. Someday I'd like to travel abroad .
14. I'm ready to travel, and you're my ticket.
15. Officers are entitled to travel first class.
16. Freight trains travel slowly on upgrades into the hills.
17. He determined to travel no further that night.
18. It is expensive to travel by plane.
19. Travel adds spice to your life.
20. The letter lay unopened in the travel firm's pigeonhole.
21. This pass enables me to travel half-price on trains.
22. Many people travel to work each day by railway.
23. He made full use of the opportunity to travel.
24. You'll have to travel in disguise.
25. These attractions induce people to travel in that country.
26. The job involves frequent travel.
27. Hovercraft can travel both on land and water.
28. I made the booking through a travel agent.
29. The quickest means of travel is by plane.
30. You are not entitled to travel first class.
More similar words: traveled, traveler, travelled, travel agency, unravel, gravely, travesty, traverse, contravene, crave, grave, brave, ravenous, depraved, navel, graveyard, graveness, travail, extravagant, machiavellian, gravy, ravage, raving, ravine, ravish, bravado, gravity, craving, aggravate, depravity.