Random good picture Not show
1. The floor felt uneven under his feet.
2. Your work is always uneven.
3. The sidewalk is very uneven—be careful where you walk.
4. She stumbled a little on the uneven path.
5. She walked back carefully over the uneven ground.
6. He staggered on the uneven surface of the car park.
7. His breathing had become uneven.
8. Her works have been rather uneven this year.
9. Your work has been rather uneven this term, Matthew.
10. Emotion made his voice uneven.
11. Her breathing was quick and uneven.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. The population is distributed in a very uneven pattern.
13. He could hear that her breathing was uneven.
14. This was, for him, an oddly uneven performance.
15. The ground was muddy and uneven, but we toiled on.
16. Uneven cash flow proved to be a major headache for the company.
17. The country was noted for its uneven distribution of land resources.
18. The heterogeneity and uneven development of China's economy are rather advantageous in the war of resistance.
19. They daubed up the walls with uneven drops of paint.
20. There is an uneven distribution of wealth across the country from the north to the south.
21. Players complained about the uneven bounce of the tennis court.
22. The pacing was uneven, and the early second act dragged.
23. The contest was very uneven - the other team was far stronger than us.
24. It is rushing towards me over the uneven ground.
25. It was an uneven contest.
26. Libraries have recorded collections of uneven quality.
27. The library's record collection is of uneven quality.
28. Also, an uneven terrain made electronic surveillance more difficult.
29. Take care when you walk on that path - the paving stones are rather uneven.
30. Some of the victims are complaining loudly about the uneven distribution of emergency aid.
More similar words: never-never, never, never mind, in every way, nevertheless, more than ever, even, event, eleven, events, even so, even if, even now, revenue, seventh, prevent, evening, seventy, eventual, even when, in any event, eventually, prevention, even though, preventive, good evening, eleventh hour, in the event of, benevolent, inevitable.