Random good picture Not show
1. They'll need to raise £1 million in venture capital if they're to get the business off the ground.
2. Governments are operating professional sports teams and running venture capital funds.
3. Of the $ 19.5 billion in venture capital invested nationwide, 95 percent was in technology-based companies.
4. A venture capital fund usually lends money but also demands the right to buy a big slice of the firm.
5. We have our own venture capital fund.
6. The Independent, launched in October 1986 with venture capital, seeks to be independent of political party dogma.
7. Establishing venture capital pools to enable potential leaders to start new entities 2.
8. Keen on promoting venture capital[Sentencedict.com], Viney owns a chain of wine bars as a sideline.
9. But there's still plenty of venture capital out there looking for bright new ideas.
10. Petrus Partners, a venture capital firm, provided the bulk of the financing.
11. It received backing from venture capital firm 3i.
12. The inveterate entrepreneur and a trio of venture capital firms in January invested $ 5 million in Healthscape Inc.
13. Many other venture capital firms besides InterWest are raising new rounds of capital.
14. Several venture capital funds, former owners and other real estate developers reportedly have shown interest in the landmark.
15. Ethnic Minority Business Initiatives are also available, providing venture capital, resources and counselling services for ethnic-minority businesses.
16. But Conner needed venture capital to fund the development.
17. Venture capital is investment money pooled together and poured into firms with the potential for rapid, explosive growth.
18. Even small-time investors can place their money in venture capital funds traded on Wall Street.
19. Stowe, a New York venture capital company.
20. In the venture capital market of USA, arrangement of convertible preferential stock and staggered investment forms the core of financial affairs governance structure.
21. It is going to take a lot more than the plethora of locally-driven modest venture capital funds to effect any worthwhile change.
22. Company hopes to hash out an expansion agreement with venture capital groups in the next few months.
23. Fifty staff are putting in ￡13/4m for 85 p.c. of the equity with venture capital backing from Baronsmead and 3i.
24. But to take ViaCord beyond the start-up phase, Fisher this year plans to seek $ 6 million in venture capital.
25. In my view there was only one hope, and that was to build the tunnel using private venture capital.
26. In terms of size, independent funds are the largest, with over 75 percent of total venture capital funds invested.
27. In particular, money managers will be asked to show greater willingness to support venture capital projects and start-up enterprises.
28. The Denver-based company initially raises $ 20 million in equity from several nationally prominent venture capital groups around the country.
29. It gives matching grants to help companies get federal funds and assists them in finding venture capital.
30. 'The sound you just heard was the IPO window slamming shut, ' wrote Geoff Yang, a partner at venture capital firm Redpoint Ventures in Menlo Park, Calif., in a Twitter message Monday.
More similar words: state capitalism, capital punishment, capital, recapitulate, capitalism, capitalize, venture, adventure, industrial capitalism, capita, indenture, capitol, capitulate, capitulation, hospital, capture, eventual, hospitality, century, eventually, precipitation, centurion, hospitalization, centuries-old, capillary, in turn, recall, recant, forecast, sentimental.