Random good picture Not show
1. The Capitol is a magnificent building.
2. 3,000 city officials descended on Capitol Hill to lobby for more money.
3. On Capitol Hill, senators today appear to view the matter as something of a tempest in a teapot.
4. They marched in procession to the Capitol building.
5. The Democrats held a pep rally on Capitol Hill yesterday.
6. The U.S. Congress lies on Capitol Hill.
7. Capitol Hill visitors are often shocked to see two or three senators on the Senate floor.
8. The bishops insisted that the Capitol Hill prayer vigil was non-partisan, but the impending election lent the event political weight.
9. Giannuli's office commands a view of the Capitol Dome in Sacramento.
10. Asking a friendly, million-member organization to blitz Capitol Hill with phone calls and letters is forbidden.
11. The dome of the Capitol glowed in the background.
12. Some Democrats on Capitol Hill have joined in the call for an independent counsel to investigate campaign fund raising.
13. They appear at Capitol Hill hearings, inaugurations, embassy dinners and presidential galas.
14. Anti-smoking advocates on Capitol Hill, such as Sen.
15. This policy had repeatedly come under strong criticism on Capitol Hill.
16. It is hoped that the incoming administration will inject some life into Capitol Hill.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. Now, other politicians on the campaign trail and on Capitol Hill are scrambling to get on the economic insecurity bandwagon.
18. A committee of the sort called for by Cunningham would be a rarity in the Capitol and would have unavoidable political overtones.
19. All these issues add up to political fire works on Capitol Hill before Congress loosens its purse strings.
20. C., has an underground tunnel running from the government offices to the Capitol.
21. What was needed now was a major legislative victory that would change the atmosphere of political resentment and resistance on Capitol Hill.
22. This same senator also once got lost in a Capitol Hill garden after leaving a conference committee on the House side.
23. Catholic opponents of the procedure say they have sent more than 10 million postcards to Capitol Hill over the past several months.
24. While security forces worried about getting him safely to the Capitol, Lincoln already had ridden there to get some bills signed.
25. All predictions to the contrary not withstanding, the President had had an excellent year on Capitol Hill in 1985.
26. Anti-ERA groups had rounded up hundreds of supporters from rural communities all across the Florida panhandle and bused them to the capitol.
27. And who really believes that there is no lobbying problem at the Capitol?
28. Many GOPers thought he made the offer to protect himself from Republican opponents on Capitol Hill.
29. I stood, instead, to watch the sun creep up by the Connecticut Capitol.
30. Members of Congress took them to private meetings on Capitol Hill.
More similar words: capita, capital, capitalism, capitalize, capitulate, capitulation, recapitulate, capital punishment, industrial capitalism, capillary, epitome, epitomize, told, toll, extol, pistol, stolid, foretold, tolerate, tolerant, rapid, vapid, come to life, tolerable, tolerance, apiary, come to light, herpetology, therapist, sapient.