Random good picture Not show
1. Spiralling leg fractures, cysts, ventricle failure also saw her whisked into the operating theatre.
2. For the single ventricle, early surgical intervention is required to prevent pulmonary congestion and severe cyanosis .
3. Conclusion: Zhigancao Decoction makes the ventricle muscle cell of rats' date action potentials(APD) and 50%,(sentencedict.com) 90% of duration of action potential(APD50 and APD90)decrease.
4. Sections from the left ventricle showed diseased tissue.
5. The right ventricle uses the pulmonary valve to help move blood into the pulmonary arteries.
6. The aorta is moved from the right ventricle to its normal position over the left ventricle.
7. Most diverticula arise from left ventricle, more rarely from right ventricle, or both.
8. The implanted pump sits in the left ventricle, the largest chamber of the heart.
9. The lateral ventricle, which would contain a choroid plexus cyst, is displaced laterally by the cyst.
10. The Volumetric Analysis of Left Ventricle and Left Atrium of. Normal Subjects using Cine Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
11. The left ventricle uses the aortic valve to do the same for aorta.
12. When your heart's right ventricle fills with blood, it contracts ( ventricular systole ).
13. Specimens for examination were taken from the anterior side of the left ventricle from each heart.
14. It had penetrated the chest wall from the front, and pierced the left ventricle of the heart.
15. A post-mortal blood clot lay like a burgundy slug in the left ventricle.
16. We hacked our way into the left atrium and left ventricle, admiring the porterhouse heft of the muscles.
17. The appearance of clear cerebrospinal fluid in the needle hub confirmed correct placement of the needle in the lateral cerebral ventricle.
18. This horizontal ( CT scan ) section of the brain reveals a large ependymoma of the fourth ventricle.
19. AF was provoked by APB .6 F multiple electrode catheters were placed at right ventricle, His bundle, coronary sinus, right atrium.
20. Conclusion. Close multidisciplinary collaboration allowed for proper diagnosis and the safe retrieval of the missing rongeur tip from the left ventricle.
21. Objective: To explore scanning electron microscopic(SEM) characteristics of ependyma in the median eminence of the third ventricle in the mice with vascular dementia (VD), and its significances.
22. Less commonly, the nodules may be and temporal horns, the third ventricle, or the fourth ventricle.
23. The cardiovascular disorders interfere with the emptying of the left ventricle.
24. The cell group that located at two sides of the third ventricle is the amygdala.
25. Subsequent imaging studies demonstrated the presence of the rongeur tip in the left ventricle.
26. At autopsy , a large firm, white tumor mass was found filling much of the left ventricle.
27. Objective To quantitatively analyze the diastolic function of left ventricle in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus(2-DM) using color kinesis diastolic indices(ICK).
28. The results indicate that ANP in anteroventral region of the third ventricle (AV3V)might play important role in the regulation of water and electolytes.
29. Red blood cells in CSF can reach perilymphatic space through the cochlear canal, and widely distribute in scalae tympani and scala vestibuli after lateral ventricle puncture.
30. Objective: To elucidate whether there is any impact of nephrotoxic serum nephritis (NSN) on myocardial relaxation of the left ventricle in rats.
More similar words: eccentric, egocentric, auricle, tricycle, intricate, article, vehicle, popsicle, particle, chronicle, trick, strict, metric, triceps, contrive, intrigue, contrite, electric, trickery, district, strictly, restrict, contravene, intrinsic, intrigued, contribute, contrived, patrician, extricate, constrict.