Random good picture Not show
(1) People would benefit greatly from a pollution-free vehicle.
(2) Have you locked your vehicle?
(3) This is a mechanically propelled vehicle.
(4) Art may be used as a vehicle for propaganda.
(5) The power plant burns used vehicle tyres as fuel.
(6) The vehicle is sturdy enough to withstand rough terrain.
(7) The police pursued the stolen vehicle along the motorway.
(8) We saw a vehicle sprinkling water on the street.
(9) Are you the driver of this vehicle?
(10) He gave me his personal assurance that the vehicle was safe.
(11) The tail exhaust pipe of the motor vehicle emitted poisonous smoke.
(12) The vehicle was impounded as part of the police investigation.
(13) He had been using the vehicle to tow his work trailer.
(14) A truck driver died last night when his vehicle overturned.
(15) Investment in fixed assets is an important vehicle for ensuring that the latest technology is available to business.
(16) Police can remove a vehicle that is causing an obstruction .
(17) The flimsy structure of the vehicle could not withstand even mild impacts.
(18) It can be very dangerous if there's a vehicle in your blind spot.
(19) A cameraman was killed when his vehicle came under mortar fire .
(20) She did none of the maintenance on the vehicle itself.
(21) He thought he was covered to drive the vehicle.
(22) This vehicle is licensed to carry 4 persons.
(23) The policeman waved the vehicle on.
(24) The vehicle was engulfed in flames.
(25) Sometimes exhaust fumes escape into the vehicle.
(26) The vehicle was impounded by customs.
(27) He was prosecuted for criminal damage to a vehicle.
(28) She was blinded by the lights from an oncoming vehicle.
(29) Her car went out of control and struck an oncoming vehicle.
(30) The driver lost control on a curve and the vehicle hit a tree.
More similar words: article, particle, drive home, behind, publicly, which, ethics, ethical, fall behind, leave behind, demographic, behind schedule, cycle, clear, clerk, uncle, muscle, circle, nuclear, unclear, manacle, miracle, clear up, clear out, clear off, philosophical, obstacle, clear away, spectacle.