Random good picture Not show
1. Couldn't you contrive a meeting between them? I think they'd be ideally suited.
2. I can contrive without your help.
3. Can you contrive to be here a little earlier?
4. I can contrive without meat.
5. I decided to contrive a meeting between the two of them.
6. Their naughty children always contrive to make such a mess of things.
7. Do you think you could contrive something for hanging my clothes on until I can get a wardrobe?
8. Can you contrive to be at the station by noon?
9. I found it difficult to contrive when prices of everything went up.
10. We can contrive without meat.
11. And the first day you arrive you contrive to get hold of this!
12. The Attorney-General Perhaps the hon. Gentleman will contrive to listen to what I am saying on this complicated matter.
13. Parmenter would contrive to get document blanks from the Records Branch.
14. In as tactful a way as she could contrive she asked Shildon to hurry up with what he wanted to say.
15. They can plan and contrive and see ahead.
16. I must contrive a new career.
17. She found it difficult to contrive when prices of everything went up.
18. How could you contrive to make such a mess of things?
19. When I feel wronged,[sentencedict.com] I can contrive a hundred reasons against forgiveness.
20. The couple contrive to bring up their children on a small income.
21. I will contrive to be there by ten o 'clock.
22. Victor also told me he would contrive a safe meeting with Heath.
23. You contrive to finish the report as soon as possible.
24. Fortunate indeed are those who contrive to make themselves genuine booklovers.
25. For all the palaver about men playing full parenting roles, fathers desire, seek, contrive and protect their anonymity.
26. They could explore the area, learn its resources and contrive small comforts in their rooms.
27. This person, quite uncanny, is still a bedlamite, probably, is likewise the type of a contrive house.
28. The injury to the child would be far less if the voluptuary said frankly "I beat you because I like beating you; and I shall do it whenever I can contrive an excuse for it."
29. He suddenly seemed capable, an official, a man to contrive to direct, to get things done.
30. He suddenly seemed capable, and official, a man to contrive, to direct, to get things done.
More similar words: contrite, contribute, contributor, contributing, contribution, contribute to, on the contrary, control, contract, contrary, contrast, contradict, contractor, by contrast, contrast to, out of control, contretemps, controversy, take control, control group, under control, to the contrary, beyond control, contradictory, contradiction, controversial, social contract, drive, river, thrive.