Synonym: abortive, failing, fruitless, unfortunate. Similar words: successful, successfully, success, successor, succession, ecological succession, stressful, blissful. Meaning: adj. 1. not successful; having failed or having an unfavorable outcome 2. failing to accomplish an intended result.
Random good picture Not show
1. Police attempts to infiltrate neo-Nazi groups were largely unsuccessful.
2. We have been unsuccessful in finding a new manager.
3. The couple made several unsuccessful attempts at a compromise.
4. He made an unsuccessful attempt to stop the thief.
5. Behind every successful man there's a lot u unsuccessful years.
6. The attack was unsuccessful.
7. Behind every successful man there's a lot of unsuccessful years.
8. Her bid for re-election was unsuccessful.
9. My early attempts at learning to drive were unsuccessful.
10. The dog made an unsuccessful snap at the meat.
11. Their legal challenge was unsuccessful.
12. The unsuccessful candidate demanded a re-count.
13. His efforts to get a job proved unsuccessful.
14. She made several unsuccessful attempts to see him.
15. He made an unsuccessful run for governor in 1998.
16. Unsuccessful applicants may appeal against the decision.
17. She was equally unsuccessful.
18. There were reports last month of unsuccessful negotiations between guerrillas and commanders.
19. They were unsuccessful in meeting their objectives for the year.
20. The attack was unsuccessful and served only to alert the enemy.
21. He followed many unsuccessful paths before finding his true metier.
22. The difference between successful and unsuccessful people is that successful people put into practice the things they learn.http://sentencedict.com
23. The final proposals were a rather unsuccessful compromise between the need for profitability and the demands of local conservationists.
24. He and his friend Boris were unsuccessful in getting a job.
25. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
26. The climbers face certain death if the rescue today is unsuccessful.
27. His attempts to peddle his paintings around London's tiny gallery scene proved unsuccessful.
28. All her attempts to find a better job were unsuccessful; it seemed that the dice were loaded against her.
29. I regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful in your application.
30. All her attempts to find a better job were unsuccessful; It'seemed that the dice were loaded against her.
More similar words: successful, successfully, success, successor, succession, ecological succession, stressful, blissful, succeed, succeed in, access, accessory, accessibly, accessible, accessorize, inaccessible, accessibility, succor, succinct, succumb, succinctly, succulent, unsure, press for, excess, recess, cession, process, princess, incessant.