Random good picture Not show
1. I'm a novice at these things, Lieutenant. You're the professional.
2. The on-screen manual shows the novice user the basics of the program.
3. I'm a complete novice at skiing.
4. Novice programmers sometimes make fundamental errors.
5. She's a complete novice as a reporter.
6. I'm still a complete novice at the sport.
7. I'm still a novice at the sport.
8. This trail is not recommended for novice bikers.
9. This is quite a difficult plant for novice gardeners to grow.
10. As a novice writer, this is something I'm interested in.
11. He's still a novice as far as film acting is concerned.
12. It demonstrated that Payne was no longer a novice.
13. There are three classes; novice, amateur and professional.
14. Makes Bobby Brown look like a novice.
15. They treat you like a novice.
16. It helps ensure success for novice users.
17. As a novice carver I found the MAC650 very useful for controlled shaping of curved pieces with flowing lines.
18. The terrorized novice promptly returned it, claiming that he was being haunted by apparitions for his act.
19. If you're a novice to working with computer graphics, you should buy this CD-ROM.
20. The computer program is easy for even a novice to master.
21. Even then,[sentencedict.com] the novice director liked to shoot on location.
22. He only won once as a novice but was very consistent.
23. It was terrifying to a novice, but quite easy to deal with.
24. Joe was still the novice sailor, though he now had covered more sea miles than many amateur yachtsmen.
25. Knee and elbow pads are recommended for novice roller bladers.
26. I've never driven a car before - I'm a complete novice.
27. Attempting to install Pizazz Convert in Windows, can be a daunting task for the novice.
28. Some of these are selected by prompts on the set-up screen; for example, you can set novice or expert mode.
29. What Eleanor and Mary took for granted in their lives Anna was just creeping towards, as a novice.
30. Benji can look like a broken-down old cab horse with a real novice on his back or he can look really smart.
More similar words: device, advice, service, viceroy, services, vice versa, social services, device characteristic, novel, run over, november, turnover, turn over, innovation, innovative, jovial, movie, Soviet, moving, evict, civic, provide, province, victim, provider, provided, victory, convict, provident, provincial.