Random good picture Not show
1. These are wonderfully succulent peaches.
2. Cook pieces of succulent chicken with ample garlic and a little sherry.
3. The lettuce, succulent and green.
4. It can be anything from a rich and succulent casserole to a stir fry recipe with a subtle hint of the Orient.
5. Two rows of pegs decorated her succulent crack, making it appear she had a wooden hedgehog between her legs.
6. I bite into the succulent, still-warm-from-the-grill crustacean whose spice factor is near seismic.
7. The veal was lusciously succulent and deftly soaked up the extraordinary flavors of the mushroom reduction and barely tart cherries.
8. The beef, although dried, was remarkably succulent, seasoned with lime juice, garlic and green chiles.
9. For that we can thank a succulent script, meaty characterisations and four central performances that will leave you begging for more.
10. It is famous for its succulent melons suffused with fragrance and sweetness.
11. Bake for half an hour - the top should be crisp, and the underneath moist and succulent.
12. They thought she had got fat, a good advert, on the succulent nosh.
13. The snake makes it wriggle so that the apparently disembodied filament appears to be some kind of succulent worm.
14. Forest Goblins even eat certain species of spiders which they regard as especially succulent and superior to any other kind of flesh.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The chicken was golden and crispy on the outside and juicy and succulent inside.
16. This part of the country is famous for its fine wines and succulent peaches.
17. There would be a table groaning with smoked ham, with thick succulent slices of cold beef and crusty fresh bread.
18. One is raised primarily for the purpose of foie gras, the succulent swollen liver of the goose.
19. The saddle and tenderloin can also sometimes be found, and they provide very succulent meat.
20. No green beans, no corn on the cob, no succulent tomatoes like the year before.
21. The dining room possessed a huge marble bust of Stalin, but little succulent to eat.
22. I sampled the oak-smoked back - quite the most succulent, aromatic and potentially habit-forming rasher I have ever had.
23. The flavour should be almost viscous for a white wine, rich and succulent for a supposedly dry wine.
24. All were eyeless for the crows and ravens pluck the succulent pieces first.
25. The bright flavor of paprika, in combination with sour cream, is a perfect foil for the succulent meat of rabbit.
26. Only by smashing the tortoise, could the bird get at its succulent flesh.
27. The very prospect of her life being picked over like some succulent titbit chilled her to the bone.
28. Last winter a judge put a vet away for thirty-five years for sinking his teeth into sweet, succulent coed flesh.
29. With fingers stained and mouths puckered and purple, our memories of indulgently consuming these succulent fruits are almost sinful.
30. In winter I fill them with a rich and succulent mincemeat mixture.
More similar words: esculent, truculent, succumb, opulent, virulent, corpulent, turbulent, fraudulent, succor, succinct, success, succeed, succeed in, succinctly, successor, succession, successful, successfully, ecological succession, molecule, ridicule, herculean, corpulence, turbulence, fraudulence, acculturation, lentil, silent, talent, relent.