Random good picture Not show
1. Anderson put the same point more succinctly.
2. He succinctly summed up his manifesto as "Work hard, train hard and play hard".
3. I thought she expressed her feelings most succinctly in the meeting.
4. Soderberg put it succinctly and with passion: Right now we have no leverage at all on Hunts Point.
5. And it succinctly covered all the salient points of the case, in their appropriate order.
6. You put that very succinctly.
7. Have you explained succinctly what you are selling and included links to more detailed information?
8. He writes simply and succinctly, rarely adding too much adornment.
9. NARRATOR: Hayek summed it up more succinctly.
10. Please state your case as succinctly as possible; he wrote compactly but clearly.
11. I think they had better tell us as succinctly as possible what has been happening.
12. On Demand printing supports communicating as succinctly , efficiently , and effectively as possible.
13. Learn how to write clearly and succinctly.
14. To put is succinctly, there can be no science without experiments.
15. " William Penn said it even more succinctly: "There can be no friendship where there is no freedom.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. The basic coding method of JPEG is introduced succinctly in the article, which includes procedures from sampling to coding DCT, to quantification and finally to compression with Huffman coding method.
17. This balladry spoke the four seasons succinctly also to wash crural benefit.
18. We're going to have to work very hard, but as Chris so succinctly put it, there's no gain without pain.
19. However, it is not necessarily the immediate reply which influences decision so much as the well-considered facts succinctly presented.
20. When we are engaged in an informal social chat we are not usually trying to express ourselves succinctly or precisely.
21. As women's art regains the territory of erotica, Messager comments succinctly on the debate which ensues.
22. Stephen steered Jonathon Alleyne to his place, answering his probing questions as succinctly as possible.
23. Remember to maintain composure in your behaviour, and to answer questions succinctly.
24. Tim Brown sifted through the trade talk, clearly and succinctly.
25. Patois was a success for the group in so far as they used it succinctly to communicate rejection of authority.
26. Archaeological data are all changes in the material world resulting from human action or, more succinctly, the fossilized results of human behavior.
27. No matter what question you are asked, anser it honestly and succinctly .
28. One may wonder if such sets of points may be succinctly described in a compact mathematical notation.
29. No matter what question you are asked, answer it honestly and succinctly.
30. Mao Zedong, in his doctrine about "popularization and promotion" in Talks at the Yan'an Forum on Literature and Art, dissertated succinctly the lacunae of the theory on expectation eyeshot.
More similar words: succinct, succor, vaccine, succumb, succeed, success, successor, succeed in, successful, succession, exactly, successfully, strictly, directly, precinct, correctly, ecological succession, flaccid, tactless, accident, accidental, occidental, tactlessly, by accident, such, suck, such as, icing, suckling, cinema.