Random good picture Not show
1. He found himself in a curiously paradoxical situation.
2. He is a paradoxical aesthete as well as a paradoxical moralist.
3. It seems paradoxical to me, but if you drink a cup of hot tea it seems to cool you down.
4. It is paradoxical that some of the poorest people live in some of the richest areas of the country.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. If the cases of so called paradoxical pain were opioid sensitive why not test that hypothesis directly?
6. These high profits have a paradoxical effect: They provide a steady incentive for drug suppliers.
7. It creates a paradoxical scenario in which the organization acts as both the perpetrator and the victim of its pernicious low performance.
8. Such a seemingly paradoxical phenomenon is well known in capitalist countries.
9. This judgement is supported by the paradoxical result of replacing the adverb by its antonym:?
10. How such paradoxical objectives are handled will depend upon the individual counsellor.
11. The hypothesis that paradoxical pain is caused by abnormal metabolism of morphine is plausible but built on shaky foundations.
12. Was it however so paradoxical as to have dealt a death blow to the theory?
13. At this point it must seem paradoxical that atomic nuclei containing several closely packed protons exist at all.
14. In her paradoxical way, the anorexic is facing up to the truth implicit in her own convictions.
15. Paradoxical pain Editor, - David Bowsher defines paradoxical pain as chronic nociceptive pain that does not respond to morphine.
16. The fact that outsiders find them contradictory and paradoxical does not bother them a bit.
17. It is paradoxical that so old an image should be seen to represent such a new and radical departure.
18. Nizan found himself in a curiously paradoxical situation at this juncture.
19. In a carefully worded address(sentencedict.com), Wyman argued the paradoxical facts.
20. David Bowsher, writing on paradoxical pain, opens with an anecdote about a consultant convicted of attempted murder.
21. No force of nature, nothing paradoxical or demonic, he had no drive for smashing through the masks of appearances.
22. It would be paradoxical should the battle on behalf of community-based businesses have begun among her children on the terraces.
23. Lying in bed, we tell the truth: it sounds like a paradoxical sentence from a first-year philosophy primer.
24. Ruth Benedict, writing of puberty ceremonies in various societies, sheds some light on this seemingly paradoxical cultural attitude.
25. The atmosphere itself, as analyzed by the Viking landers, is a treasure trove of seemingly paradoxical features.
26. Once Marthe disappeared from my life, so did Saint-Mames in a paradoxical moment I recall with astonishment to this day.
27. The men and women of this new generation found themselves in a paradoxical position.
28. A little noticed but central character of such vivisystems is that this paradoxical essence is contagious.
29. Despite the changing modes of life, they are attentive to the paradoxical utterances of their progenitor.
30. As a result, the romantic dramas of Friends-Ross and Rachel, Monica and Chandler-were tantalisingly paradoxical.
More similar words: paradox, intoxicate, intoxicated, intoxication, parade, paradigm, radical, radically, radicalize, sporadically, toxic, parenthetically, political party, toxic waste, Mexican, taxicab, charade, camaraderie, parable, paragon, parallel, parallax, paramour, paraffin, parakeet, separate, paranoid, parasite, apparatus, disparage.