Random good picture Not show
1. The jury awarded $11.2 million in compensatory damages.
2. She was awarded a large sum in compensatory damages .
3. He received a compensatory payment of $ 20,000.
4. Money should be spent on compensatory programmes for deprived pre-school and infant-school children.
5. Workers are given a compensatory day off when a national holiday falls on a weekend.
6. She proposed a $ 24 million compensatory award.
7. If they prevail, they are entitled to compensatory damages.
8. It did not provide compensatory payments.
9. Slightly increased maxima for compensatory allowances are specified. 6.
10. By contrast, compensatory damages reimburse actual out-of-pocket losses.
11. The Court awarded Mitchel $650,000 in compensatory damages.
12. Theories of compensatory education rest on certain important assumptions.
13. Officers can earn overtime pay or compensatory time off.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. This compensatory effect produces a steady power curve.
15. A tribunal must make a compensatory award if it has made a basic award.
16. Therefore Knapp was awarded compensatory damages and reassigned to his teaching and coaching jobs.
17. The compensatory financing was designed to give temporary support to countries facing short-term fluctuations in export earnings, predominantly primary producing nations.
18. She is seeking $ 700, 000 in compensatory and punitive damages.
19. The compensatory award is intended to reimburse you for financial loss resulting from the unfair dismissal.
20. The tribes were forbidden to use any compensatory money they received to hire attorneys.
21. In acid-base disorders, the compensatory changes occur in the component that is not the original cause of the imbalance.
22. In fact, once drivers are made aware of this they normally take compensatory action in their driving.
23. Thirdly, there is strong support for the hill livestock compensatory allowances, amounting to ￡142 million in a full year.
24. First, they wanted at least an equivalent amount of compensatory land.
25. What happens if you are paid an exgratia sum which exceeds the current maximum compensatory award?
26. Mr. Curry Payments to farmers under the 1992 hill livestock compensatory allowances scheme have already begun.
27. The obvious contradiction that this created between Reagan as campaigner and as governor was partly offset by compensatory reductions in property taxes.
28. Above all, you should be aware of an extremely important ceiling on the compensatory award.
29. And we will continue to support hill farmers through the Hill Livestock Compensatory Allowances.
30. The jury deliberated seven hours over two days before awarding Jackson $ 850, 000 in compensatory and punitive damages Thursday.
More similar words: compensate, compensated, compensation, compensate for, dispensation, recompense, sensation, sensational, condensation, dispensable, indispensable, compendium, compendious, oratory, minatory, aleatory, mandatory, nugatory, dilatory, satisfactory, laudatory, predatory, placatory, crematory, migratory, gustatory, competitor, ambulatory, defamatory, regulatory.