Random good picture Not show
2. My hobbies include reading and painting.
3. Rub the surface with sandpaper before painting.
4. Painting helps fill a spiritual need for beauty.
5. The National Gallery mounted an exhibition of Danish painting.
6. Generally(http://sentencedict.com), I prefer painting with watercolours.
7. Oil painting is to be appreciated at a distance.
8. He stepped back to admire the painting.
9. The rain has spoilt my painting.
10. The painting was judged a fake.
11. The ownership of the painting remains unclear.
12. The walls must be dubbed out before painting.
13. A happy family occupies the foreground of the painting.
14. Is the painting a genuine Picasso?
15. Experts revealed that the painting was a fake.
16. A painting of Ingres was suspended on the wall.
17. The outside of the house needs painting.
18. I'll do some painting this afternoon.
19. The boat's interior badly needed painting.
20. He has a wide knowledge of painting and music.
21. This painting is typical of his early work.
22. The painting glowed with beautiful autumn tints.
23. How much is this painting worth?
24. We watch him beavering away at his painting.
25. I still haven't finished painting the spare room.
26. The fake was barely distinguishable from the original painting.
27. She was suitably impressed with the painting.
28. The painting is a museum piece.
29. This raised doubts about the provenance of the painting.
30. He had the job of painting the boat.
More similar words: glinting, intimidating, scintillating, paint, painter, paintwork, painstaking, painstakingly, plaintive, plaintiff, just in time, ranting, wanting, panting, renting, hunting, parenting, mounting, daunting, dissenting, contingent, enchanting, accounting, continuing, contingency, unrelenting, intercontinental, interesting, unrelentingly, interestingly.