Random good picture Not show
1) It's not feasible to dismiss him.
2) Is it feasible to finish the work by Christmas?
3) With the extra resources,(http://sentencedict.com/feasible.html) the scheme now seems feasible.
4) A tunnel was not considered economically feasible.
5) It's not feasible to follow your proposals.
6) But is it really feasible to don sportswear to the office without the excuse of dress-down Friday?
7) She questioned whether it was feasible to stimulate investment in these regions.
8) It's just not feasible to manage the business on a part-time basis.
9) Your proposal sounds quite feasible.
10) It's quite feasible we'll get the money.
11) It's perfectly feasible to produce electricity without creating pollution.
12) This is a feasible scheme.
13) It was no longer financially feasible to keep the community centre open.
14) A more feasible plan is to take more immigrants.
15) A neural mechanism seems, by contrast, to be feasible.
16) We will create women's units in prisons where feasible.
17) Thus gene therapy may be feasible for these patients.
18) Solar heating is technically and economically feasible.
19) Thus, we will eventually achieve an optimal feasible solution.
20) The two-part tariff is not always a feasible solution.
21) But the necessary co-ordination is not politically feasible without a clear crisis.
22) This is perfectly feasible by a system of fixed and moveable compartmentation, but no one has yet produced a practical system.
23) Thus, it appears feasible to manufacture practical heat shields in reusable molds on the Moon.
24) Da Silva considered it feasible that uranium could be produced on an industrial scale.
25) This is a clearly-stated objective that is a feasible and practical way of dealing with finances.
26) Thus, it is technically feasible, but we must define the risks and potential complications.
27) Is the development of such trade feasible under the new political and economic circumstances?
28) It's quite clear that the electric car is technically feasible.
29) Such a high daily volume of transactions is currently not feasible because of the overhead involved.
30) It will be appreciated that for most kinds of work and most working organisations it is not feasible to employ specialist ergonomists.
More similar words: visible, possible, accessible, ostensible, comprehensible, be responsible for, as soon as possible, sibling, ostensibly, Bible, foible, increasing, flexible, tangible, horrible, fungible, eligible, increasingly, incredible, intangible, susceptible, fear, feather, defeat, feature, for fear of, sensibility, as if, as is, aside.