Random good picture Not show
(1) The window was unclosed by someone.
(2) He returned to room, and unclosed the plastics bags.
(3) Using shock wave plugging removal can form unclosed fracture system with certain width, which is not controlled by earth stress and can reform the near wellbore formation in all directions.
(4) Push an unclosed iron door and walk through a tract of grass, you will see Omalley's is hidden in one corner of the garden and it gives forth an odor beyond that of a suburban.
(5) He next unclosed the faggot, and took the sticks separately, one by one, and again put them into their hands, on which they broke them easily.
(6) an unclosed HTML document that includes an HTML head tag and the first part of the body tag.
(7) The case remains unclosed.
(8) Those eggs with unclosed blastopore at the early embryonic stage have lower hatching rate compared with the normal one.
(9) Zhu noded to mother. Then, he unclosed a little of the blue cloth on the bamboo basket and saw five white steamy momos with some golden sweet osmanthus on it.
(10) The result shows that two unclosed shells arranged above and below the plasma have a very strong stabilizing effect.
(11) Pathologically, there was an unclosed eyeball caused by a poorly healed incision with incarceration of uvea tissue, besides the characteristics of SO.
(12) The temperature field and residual stress field of unclosed hoop weld were obtained and the results were discussed.
(13) The welding procedure of thermal and mechanics in unclosed hoop weld on the thin structure was simulated using finite element software ABAQUS.
(14) The mysterious yashmak for the upcoming Spring Festival Evening in the Golden Tiger year of 2010 will be unclosed and which programs are you most looking forward to it?
(15) The house door was ajar, too; light entered from its unclosed windows; Hindley had come out, and stood on the kitchen hearth[sentencedict .com], haggard and drowsy.
(16) You're still not worrying about validation, so don't get bent out of shape over and unclosed tags.
(17) Quirks mode handles the older HTML, and works with and checks for unclosed tags, , and all the rest.
(18) The email address you entered is not valid because it contains an unclosed anglebracket.
More similar words: enclosed, enclose, encloser, closed, close down, disclosed, closed shop, closed loop, closed-minded, closed primary, closed fracture, enclosing, enclosure, close, unclothed, closet, closer, closely, closest, close in, close off, close to, close up, close-set, foreclose, disclose, be close to, closeness, a close call, close-knit.