Random good picture Not show
1) The shop will be closed during repairs.
2) Is the bolt of the door closed?
3) You should learn to closed the door softly.
4) Would you mind if I closed the window?
5) I closed my eyes against the bright light.
6) The store will be closed for an indefinite period.
7) Sounds of cheering filtered in through the closed window.
8) The office is closed at the weekend.
9) Sarah closed the book and laid it aside.
10) They closed down after years of low profits.
11) The canal has been closed to shipping.
12) Food has been closed up in tins.
13) The museum is closed on Mondays.
14) The museum was closed for renovation.
15) He closed his eyes but his mouth remained open.
16) The advancing soldiers closed in on the town.
17) She closed the gate behind her.
18) Would anyone mind if I closed the window?
19) Make sure all the windows are closed.
20) He slid between the sheets and closed his eyes.
21) The town fell into decline after the mine closed.
22) This section of the road is closed.
23) Everything was going on behind closed doors.
24) The office is closed on the weekend.
25) The palace is closed for restoration .
26) Police closed in the railway station.
27) The wind howled and the waves closed over him.
28) The port is closed to all shipping.
29) Because of the continued loss,(http://sentencedict.com/closed.html) the factory closed down.
More similar words: enclosed, close down, disclosed, closed loop, closed shop, closed-minded, closed primary, closed fracture, close, closer, closet, close in, close to, enclose, close off, close up, closest, closely, encloser, close-set, disclose, be close to, a close call, close-knit, closeness, close shave, close at hand, supply closet, a close shave, close quarters.