Random good picture Not show
1. The team went into a huddle at half-time to discuss their tactics.
2. Beautiful season, we love because huddle together.
3. The house is very small and cannot huddle all of us.
4. They stood in a tight huddle, whispering.
5. A small group of people stood in a huddle at the bus stop.
6. Their clothes lay in a huddle on the floor.
7. A little huddle of men stood in one corner.
8. We lay there: a huddle of bodies, gasping for air.
9. He was found to huddle by his boss.
10. They like living in a huddle.
11. The track led them to a huddle of barns and outbuildings.
12. The judges went into a huddle to decide the winner.
13. A huddle gathers round one street where one house was several yards behind the line of the street.
14. Students huddle round a professor of politics who gives an analysis of the current situation.
15. In the huddle,(sentencedict.com) Jess and Sally again try to rally the team.
16. Cops in twos and threes huddle, lightly tap their thighs with night sticks and smile at me with benevolence.
17. Huddle the painter had scraped the wall and begun a new fresco, his first church painting.
18. They went into a huddle.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. You huddle on the back seat, unable to answer any of their well-meant questions.
20. They stood in a scared little huddle, feeling strangely careful with each other.
21. Then I spotted Rozanov, leather-jacketed in a huddle of dark suits and tight white collars.
22. They huddle together or hide under a rock.
23. They talked in a close huddle and every so often would both turn round and look at me.
24. As with the highly misleading phrase Stavrogin's Confession, critics and commentators behave as if they had got into a huddle.
25. Nabers asks the seniors to come up with a cheer to break the huddle.
26. The room didn't have any heating, and we had to huddle together for warmth.
27. As each question is asked each team goes into a huddle and then writes down its answer.
28. With 16 seconds left, and no timeouts remaining, Starr stepped into the huddle for the last call.
29. And if the herd is threatened, they will gallop off together or maybe huddle together, touching each other for reassurance.
30. The meeting was chaotic, but at the end Mr Williams went into a huddle with a group of hauliers.
More similar words: huddle together, puddle, cuddle, befuddle, befuddled, cuddly, addle, coddle, fiddle, paddle, peddle, saddle, middle, meddle, meddler, meddlesome, middle-class, middle class, in the middle of, middle ground, thud, muddy, buddy, sudden, buddhism, suddenly, all of a sudden, idle, handle, sidle.