Random good picture Not show
1. The new fighters behave gallantly under fire.
2. You should behave more maturely.
3. Children must learn to behave at table.
4. I have never known him behave other than selfishly.
5. Children who behave badly are rejecting adult values.
6. You should know better than to behave like that.
7. I'll wring your neck if you don't behave!
8. Parents always ask children to behave themselves at dinner.
9. I told him to behave himself.
10. How did he behave towards you?
11. He did not know how he ought to behave.
12. They behave differently when you're not around.
13. Behave in accordance with what is expected of your age.
14. When a boy reaches manhood, he should behave like a man.
15. I'd never have expected him to behave like that; he's a real Jekyll and Hyde.
16. When will these kids learn to behave properly?
17. Sit quietly and behave yourself.
18. No rational person would ever behave like that.
19. Why can't that boy behave?
20. Players must behave well on court.
21. I'd never behave like that in public.
22. If you don't behave yourselves I'll box your ears!
23. What influenced you to behave like that?
24. How could they behave in such a fashion?
25. I'll smack your bottom if you don't behave yourself.
26. I want you to behave yourselves while I'm away.
27. Educaton does not mean teaching people to kow what they do not know ; it means teachng them to behave as they do not behave.
28. To suppose, as we all suppose, that we could be rich and not behave as the rich behave[Sentencedict], is like supposing that we could drink all day and keep absolute sober.
29. Mr Blake was a gent. He knew how to behave.
30. Don't let the repoter spook you, and you have to behave urbanely.
More similar words: misbehave, behavior, behavioral, behalf, on behalf of, have, haven, shave, have to, have on, have sex, have a ball, leave behind, have cold feet, have to do with, have a good time, he has, on one hand, behold, behind, behest, havoc, fall behind, rehabilitate, rehabilitation, behind schedule, with a view to, get into the habit of, behind the scenes, wave.