Random good picture Not show
1. He said the republic now had an inalienable right to self-determination.
2. He maintains that Taiwan has always been an inalienable part of China.
3. We have an inalienable right to play college basketball.
4. This is an inalienable duty.
5. The first inalienable right of a trainee was to dawdle and amuse himself before he settled into his chair for the morning.
6. All works of art have the inalienable right to remain in their original abode rather than being shipped around the world for display.
7. Childbirth might seem to be the last inalienable right of any female citizen within a civilized society.
8. Hong Kong is an inalienable part of China.
9. Freedom of speech should be an inalienable right.
10. Taiwan is an inalienable part of the Chellonese territory.
11. Literacy may not be an inalienable human right.
12. Taiwan is an inalienable part of China.
13. Airspace is an inalienable part of a country's territory.
14. Taiwan is an inalienable part of Chinese territory.
15. It was the inalienable important component in the Mountain Resort.
16. Taiwan is an inalienable part of Chinese territory from ancient times.
17. New Democratism Culture had an inalienable relationship with Socialism Culture.
18. At the same time it is an integral, inalienable right.
19. Laws, whilst they are in force, are in this sense inalienable.
20. At the other extreme, societies, may allow claims upon that which we consider inalienable.
21. Justice to all, irrespective of race, sect or class is the inalienable right and the inescapable obligation of all.
22. The final and ultimate privacy of her body is a woman's inalienable right.
23. Mr Kinnock described the health service as the bedrock of Britain and health care as an inalienable right of citizenship.
24. If a fellow is capable of nipping across a field surely it is his inalienable right to do so?
25. Life, liberty,(Sentencedict) and the pursuit of happiness have been called the inalienable rights of man.
26. I hold the truth to be self-evident, thatall men are endowed by the Creator with inalienable liberty, with individualself-control and responsibility for thoughts, speech and acts, in everysituation.
27. Due process of life, liberty, and property is an inalienable civil rights protection for Formosan investors under SFPT.
28. All this enmity and passion had Pearl inherited, by inalienable right, out of Hester's heart.
29. I am aware that some will argue that the fetus has an inalienable right to life.
30. Lessing's feminine principle viewpoint and she places, the modern cultural context has certainly the inalienable relation.
More similar words: alienation, enable, tenable, amenable, untenable, definable, abominable, attainable, sustainable, unimaginable, interminable, unattainable, alien, salient, penalize, venality, unable, personable, interminably, reasonable, believable, marginalize, originality, unreasonable, once in a blue moon, unquestionable, unbelievable, client, venal, emollient.