Random good picture Not show
1. The main obstacle to the widespread use of abatement techniques is the significant and variable national costs which are incurred.
2. Initially, the Government accepted that the 5 percent abatement would also be lifted from other short-term benefits when these became taxable.
3. For bank system abatement peripheral environment influence.
4. Third, the costs of abatement are large.
5. A bit-by-bit abatement of government control over business.
6. A noise abatement notice is served on the club.
7. Abatement needs to happen where it is most efficient.
8. Combustion itself is key to smoke abatement and dedusting.
9. But they are no longer insisting that carbon abatement is none of their affair.
10. A bag filter for dust abatement at the discharge point should be provided.
11. Patients received antispastic treatment, abatement of fever, dropping intracranial pressure as well as antiviral treatment 53 patients were cured, 11 were improved, 3 gave up treatment and 1 died.
12. Conclusion The monitoring and noise - abatement measures in ICU are necessary and effective.
13. Form 843 Tax Abatement – The tax abatement strategy is very creative.
14. Moreover, the abatement of a transverse pressure gradient will be beneficial for decreasing transverse flow losses.
15. But this is exactly what the abatement movement aimed to do.
16. The stronger the abatement actions are, the higher the macroeconomic cost of per unit emission reduction would be.
17. The Laureate also has a 421A tax abatement that keeps common charges reasonable and enhances the perceived value.sentencedict.com
18. This is a pity, because noise abatement really is a good cause, and it is likely to be discredited if it gets to be ...
19. Practical ways of smoke abatement and dedusting and consumption Lawering in medium mini furnace at present are provided.
20. The blueshifting continues without abatement , down to arbitrarily short distances.
21. We communicated in spasmodic shouts, for Archie was growing deaf and the wind outside was showing no sign of abatement.
22. However, a $ 500 inspection revealed the building needed extensive asbestos abatement and repairs.
23. One hour later the storm still rages with no sign of abatement.
24. Theoretically, there is an optimal tax level for an urban . The power and efficiency of urban self-organization determine its room of tax abatement in attracting firms.
25. This unknown, untried dealmaker applied for and received a 40 - year tax abatement from the City.
26. Sections 301 - 311, added in 1988, relate to indoor radon abatement.
27. Caroline Cartwright was found guilty of breaching a noise abatement notice served on her after 25 complaints to police.
28. The methods and standards for assessing air pollution can be found in the Technical Memorandum for Issuing Air Pollution Abatement Notices.
29. Noise from industrial or commercial activities is controlled by means of Noise Abatement Notices.
30. According to 50 reports of clinical manifestation from myogenic migraine patients, the symptoms of 12 patients were disappeared, and there was significant abatement on the other patients.
More similar words: statement, overstatement, abasement, excitement, management system, abate, unabated, commencement, entitlement, enticement, abandonment, clement, element, temperament, inclement, elements, increment, demented, amusement, atonement, basement, movement, tenement, vehement, pavement, placement, agreement, complement, implement, excrement.