Random good picture Not show
1. When something sensational happens to us, sharing the happiness of the occasion with friends intensifies our joy. Conversely, in times of trouble and tension, when our spirits are low, unburdening our worries and fears to compassionate friends alleviates the stress.
2. Since know, why so sensational.
3. The result was a sensational 41 victory.
4. The world champions suffered a sensational defeat.
5. The affair was the most sensational political sex scandal of the century.
6. It is only the sensational that sells news magazines.
7. The show was a sensational success.
8. The sensational verdict climaxed a six-month trial.
9. Experts agreed that this was a truly sensational performance.
10. I opened by saying, "Honey, you look sensational.".
11. You look sensational in that dress!
12. Never before has a news story triggered such sensational sales of the newspaper.
13. Some of the more sensational Japanese newspapers have given a lot of coverage to the scandal.
14. Their performance was sensational.
15. That music is sensational!
16. What a sensational story! It has all the elements of a soap opera.
17. Not all reporting of rape is of sensational cross-examination.
18. She still looks sensational at 56.
19. The first occasion, in 1967, was the most sensational.
20. Stanford made a sensational comeback in the second half.
21. These are the most unusual and sensational cases.
22. Many degenerated into sensational tabloids or nationalistic journals.
23. That was sensational for the people of Cleveland.
24. The Sensational what band? he said.
25. Documentaries still seek the sensational and thus help to compound the fears of the public about mental handicap hospitals.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. He says the truth is sensational enough without anyone having to embellish it.
27. The newspapers in Glasgow didn't run any sensational stories about kids indulging in drugs, mass drunkenness or violence.
28. The arrival of a taxi was unusual enough; an unknown woman getting out of it was sensational.
29. We take a look at some of the most sensational sweaters around.
30. She took particular care with her preparations and chose a light, pretty dress and sensational earrings.
More similar words: sensation, compensation, condensation, dispensation, proportional representation, conversational, nationalization, rational, national, educational, irrational, nationalism, nationalist, vibrational, irrationally, nationality, rationalize, navigational, national debt, occupational, international, organizational, confrontational, national security council, constitutional convention, privatisation, emotional, additional, functional, cessation.