Random good picture Not show
1) Frik Burger will officiate when the Pumas play Scotland.
2) A referee from a neutral country will officiate at the competition.
3) Mr Ellis was selected to officiate at a cup game between Grimsby and Rotherham.
4) Three nominated judges will officiate at the two Grands Prix, which lead to the Kur or Special tours.
5) What will I do when I have to officiate at one?
6) He will officiate as chairman.
7) She brought 14 disciples to help officiate.
8) We have Law - protecting Officiate and Inspired Minor to report our activities.
9) It gives me great pleasure to officiate at the completion ceremony of the Airport Railway.
10) A pandit was brought from New Delhi to officiate at the wedding.
11) The Reverend Mr Smith will officiate at the wedding , ie perform the marriage ceremony.
12) The officiate god checks up one by one of angels.
13) Which priest would she like to officiate at her wedding?
14) He will officiate as chairman until a new one is appointed.
15) The referee from Hungary will officiate the football match between China and Russia tomorrow.
16) However, he said, he still does not personally officiate at interfaith marriages.
17) Guests officiate at the Ground - breaking Ceremony of the HKU SPACE Po Leung Kuk Community College.
18) Before that the rector of Worth travelled the four miles along the Priest's Way to officiate at Swanage.
19) For the same reason, though,(http://sentencedict.com/officiate.html) Stern would not let unqualified women officiate.
20) We intend tomorrow for our wedding day, and Mr. Williams shall officiate.
21) Dr Colin Storey, Librarian of the Chinese University of Hong Kong , will officiate at the ceremony.
22) Monks, however, do not normally perform sacramental rituals for the laity, and would not normally officiate at baptisms and marriages.
23) Do you attend team events, volunteer your time to officiate, organize practices or perhaps coach?
24) It was a pleasure for us to have Deputy Director General Li and your good self to officiate at the Opening Ceremony and Closing Session of the workshop, respectively.
25) The two made up immediately and asked Valentine to officiate at their wedding!
More similar words: official, officially, unofficial, ex officio, officious, efficient, sufficient, efficiency, sufficiency, inefficient, superficial, inefficiency, sufficiently, insufficient, artificial, beneficial, beneficiary, pediatrician, affiliate, affiliated, enunciate, emaciated, associate, associated, appreciate, depreciate, appreciated, office, officer, traffic.