Random good picture Not show
1. He is a political pragmatist, not an idealist.
2. She rose to power by being a political pragmatist who took advantage of every opportunity that presented itself.
3. The successful teacher is invariably a pragmatist and a realist.
4. Mr Olasky, the pragmatist leader, suggests a compromise.
5. The pragmatist knows it better than the idealist. 97 excess A sledge-hammer to crack a nut.
6. A pragmatist judge will find room in his working theory of as if legal rights for some doctrine of precedent.
7. The pragmatist is more flexible,(http://sentencedict.com/pragmatist.html) recognising that exceptions do arise and must be practically catered for.
8. Both seem sympathetic to pragmatist arguments, but neither has been willing to push abortion as an issue.
9. By all accounts, Rajoub is a pragmatist with a keen sense of planning and organization.
10. A pragmatist judge might possibly decide, in such a case, to overrule these past decisions.
11. He was, however, a pragmatist and a realist who favoured close relations with the United States.
12. But he is a pragmatist, albeit a principled one.
13. Far from being a dreamer, she's a level-headed pragmatist.
14. But I'm a pragmatist and you can't make a living with the Chinese language in Singapore.
15. Carol Bartz is now in, and she's a pragmatist allied tothat Yahoo's profits have slumped seriously.
16. One is a hard - working pragmatist, the other a mercurial idealist.
17. To his supporters, Rawlings remains an incorruptible savior and pragmatist who kept the country from plunging into chaos.
18. Since then he has shown every sign of being a pragmatist, an adroit politician and a very hard worker.
19. Are these the signs of a flexible man, a pragmatist rather than an ideologue?
More similar words: pragmatic, fragmentation, dogmatic, enigmatic, phlegmatic, stigmatize, rheumatism, acclimatise, statistic, that is to say, statistics, statistical, fragment, practise, mathematical, mathematics, mathematician, privatisation, building materials, acclimatization, artist, egotist, artistry, dentist, artistic, scientist, suffragist, egotistical, gratis, that is.