Similar words: himalaya, lay aside, may as well, play a part, malady, malaise, animal, minimal. Meaning: n. a mountain range extending 1500 miles on the border between India and Tibet; this range contains the world's highest mountain.
Random good picture Not show
1. These mountains do not compare with the Himalayas.
2. The foothills of the Himalayas were sharply etched against the pale blue sky.
3. Maria's going trekking in the Himalayas this year.
4. Sunrise over the Himalayas is a magnificent sight.
5. Climbers see the Himalayas as the final frontier.
6. But this isn't the foothills of the Himalayas.
7. He plans to cross the Himalayas on foot.
8. An off-the-lip carved out the Himalayas.
9. To these lands below, the Himalayas are a seemingly endless source of water, fertilizer and much else besides.
10. The Himalayas have proved an impassable barrier to terrestrial animals.
11. But deforestation in the Himalayas has played a key part.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. The introduction to this book said that the Himalayas have formed an impassable barrier in the distribution of Eastern wildlife.
13. Three climbers died of exposure in the Himalayas this weekend.
14. She tackled the Himalayas at eighty-eight, occasionally allowing porters to carry her pick-a-back across impossible terrain.
15. After hallucinating from oxygen deprivation in the Himalayas, Haver vowed to ski the Seven Summits.
16. In the Himalayas there is a bamboo with each section of a different colour.
17. They did an expedition to the Himalayas.
18. The snow falls in the Himalayas without measure.
19. He gave a fascinating slide show on climbing in the Himalayas.
20. We'd done a lot of climbing in Scotland but the Himalayas were a whole new ball game.
21. The extent of subduction of continental crust below the Himalayas is also in dispute.
22. Or, better still, we would travel together as far as the Himalayas to see the home of the gods.
23. Over millions of years, large amounts of sediment have been transported through this area from the Himalayas to the Arabian sea.
24. It must have been a tough journey in the intense cold and wind that sweeps the Himalayas below Mount Everest.
25. She convinced a group of like-minded friends to join her trekking in the Himalayas.
26. They were arrested only days after breaking a world record by riding across a glacier in the Himalayas.
27. A few have skied in various other parts of the Himalayas.
28. Their arrest came only days after they set a new world record for cycling at altitude across the Himalayas.
29. Among them was Steven Proctor, who was on his way to the Himalayas for a four week mountaineering holiday.
30. Yes, upon seeing some people during my visits to the Himalayas. They seem to have an inner peace and tranquility that we do not. Rajinikanth
More similar words: himalaya, lay aside, may as well, play a part, malady, malaise, animal, minimal, malapropism, minimalist, animal spirits, infinitesimal, as many as, papaya, gray area, betrayal, day and night, pay attention, pay attention to, lay, clay, play, flay, lay out, allay, alas, layer, delay, waylay, belay.