Random good picture Not show
1. He plays the piano tolerably well.
2. He plays the piano tolerably .
3. The system is working tolerably well.
4. Their captors treated them tolerably well.
5. The operation is tolerably safe today.
6. He can see tolerably well and he can read.
7. We were tolerably happy at first.
8. The play is tolerably amusing, but it is let down by the actors' weak performances.
9. I play the piano tolerably well, though I have no particular talent for it.
10. The test produces tolerably accurate results.
11. Moreover, club directors were tolerably insulated from outside pressure.
12. I feel tolerably well today.
13. Bearing that in mind, it is tolerably clear that conduct which is itself tortious is always unlawful means.
14. They had increasing difficulty in providing even tolerably competent candidates for the array of provincial posts reserved for them.
15. You write a very pretty hand and spell tolerably too.
16. Beveridge's legacy endures because the welfare state works tolerably well and is immensely popular.
17. They were tolerably happy together, as marriages seem to go, a happiness achieved partly by agreeing to differ.
18. I knew, through experience, that I was tolerably attractive.
19. He was looking tolerably mellow.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. I'm tolerably intimate with him.
21. But it can be done at least tolerably well.
22. Andrea had formed a plan which was tolerably clever.
23. They went over a tolerably large ground-floor; a second floor consisted of a salon, a bathroom, and two bedrooms; near one of the bedrooms they came to a winding staircase that led down to the garden.
24. He kept himself sober for the purpose - tolerably sober.
25. But if he could not kill them outright, he could put them in the way of tolerably certain death.
26. Diane hadn't been a stunner, but she'd had a pleasant face and a more than tolerably decent body.
27. Under instructions from Mission Control, he had jury-rigged several emergency systems, which were working tolerably well.
28. She had taken a few steps into the room, and had deposited a tolerably bulky parcel on the table.
29. He perceives his delicate constitution, and the necessity of treating him tolerably.
30. The Master said, "If anyone employs me, in a twelvemonth, things will become tolerably well; in three years, there will be notable accomplishments."
More similar words: tolerable, tolerate, tolerant, tolerance, intolerance, considerably, adorably, inexorably, irreparably, miserable, venerable, preferable, vulnerable, unutterable, innumerable, unalterable, considerable, insufferable, transferable, invulnerable, undecipherable, stole, choleric, wholesaler, notably, affably, arable, probably, reliably, parable.