Random good picture Not show
1. We discovered the rich lode bellied out.
2. The Sharper Image catalog is a mother lode of men's gadgets and toys.
3. The region is a mother lode of potential support for his candidacy.
4. Lode parameters are used to analyze the stress and the strain of the flange in calendering.
5. After two decades the game concept of Lode Runner still retains all of its original charm.
6. Loggers discovered the region's mother lode of timber in the 1960s and began cutting, especially old-growth pine.
7. "Here's the mother lode, " he said. Clearing the sand delicately with his fingers, he laid bare a slender baton of bone, barely eight inches long.
8. Every year, for example, a mother lode of nitrogen drains into the Mississippi River, mostly from agricultural lands, and pours into the Gulf of Mexico.
9. It was the mother lode of the remaining kakapo population, and it provided conservationists with another opportunity to rehabilitate the species.
10. The two exceptions are China, the mother lode of Sinic culture, and Vietnam, one of China's oldest disciples, which have yet to join the developed world.
11. "You're moving the largest mother lode imaginable " said former astronaut Rusty Schweickart cofounder of the B612 Foundation an organization dedicated to protecting Earth from asteroid strikes.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. It has spawned a mother lode of words and phrases that CEOs, financial analysts, and journalists alike have come to rely on to describe most things new in the business world.
13. "This was the mother lode, " said Matt Weir, a doctoral candidate in the e-crimes and investigation technology lab at Florida State University, where researchers are also examining the data.
14. A handful of Lode country or main Lode country byway little orebody assume vein, or have the characteristic of balk reappear, compound of branch.
15. Her own experiences have provided her with a mother lode of material for her songs.
16. In all, Barratt considered that an effectual trial on the Bonsor Lode could be made for about ￡1,000.
17. A moment later the beautiful young man from Gasset and Lode came out, looking peeved.
18. A simple riffle system can speed up the processing of the lode All this has led to some skill rubbing off.
19. He said that in the old days men came here probing for gold trying to find their lode.
20. So the harvest hymn find, on a scrap of liturgical scroll, was a virtual mother lode.
21. In accordance with the geological conditon of 5's mineral lode of Hao chang mine field of Guyi Iron ore, raising the sublevel caving design scheme and some suggestions in using the mining method.
22. Where you have water ice, you have a potential mother lode for lunar prospecting of hydrogen.
23. So the harvest hymn find, on a scrap of liturgical scroll, was a virtual mother lode. When combined with other scroll fragments and translated by professor George J.
24. They are fellow prospectors pressing deeper into an abstracted world, content most of the time to pick up an occasional nugget but dreaming of the mother lode.
25. Prospectors during the Klondike Gold Rush believed that the aurora borealis was the reflection of the mother lode of all gold.
26. The researchers searched one organ after another, until they checked the spleen and found the monocytic mother lode.
27. PEOPLE love to mock the middle class. Its narrow-mindedness, complacency and conformism are the mother lode of material for sitcom writers and novelists.
28. Either way, the planet called WASP-18b should provide astronomers with a mother lode of data about the delicate gravitational balancing act that affects all solar systems.
29. I cleaned the car by hand for the first time in years, then found a mother lode of black beans in the back of the cupboard.
30. It is a section of the electromagnetic frequency scale, a lode of natural channels used by cellphones.