Random good picture Not show
3. I have no relish for pop music.
4. I always relish a challenge.
5. She savoured the joke with relish.
6. She won't relish having to do the household chores every day.
7. I don't relish the thought of you walking home alone.
8. I relish the challenge of doing jobs that others turn down.
9. He did not particularly relish the prospect of a meeting with his boss.
10. I relish the challenge of rebuilding the club.
11. She ate her cake slowly and with relish.
12. She retailed the neighbours' activities with relish.
13. He muckraked his political rivals with great relish.
14. I ate with great relish , enjoying every bite.
15. The three men ate with relish.
16. Tennis loses its relish when one gets old.
17. Would you like relish on your burger?
18. I don't relish ham salad.
19. I don't relish having to get up so early.
20. She savoured the moment with obvious relish.
21. I have no relish for hunting and killing animals.
22. I don't relish the prospect of getting up early tomorrow.
23. Routine office jobs have no relish at all for me.
24. I don't relish the idea of sharing an office with Tony.
25. I don't relish the prospect of having to share an office.http://Sentencedict.com
26. They do not seem to relish this.
27. General Peckham chuckled with relish.
28. We're all traveling through time together, every day of our lives. All we can do is do our best to relish this remarkable ride.
29. She poured some water into a plastic bowl. Faust, her Great Dane, lapped it up with relish.
30. "This ought to be fun," he told Alex, eyes gleaming with an almost unholy relish.
More similar words: relinquish, relinquished, relinquishment, relic, relive, relief, relieve, derelict, religion, reliable, relieved, reliably, reliance, religious, shoreline, obelisk, elision, polish, unrelieved, novelist, polished, publisher, foolish, abolish, publish, English, dereliction, reliability, preliminary, churlish.