Random good picture Not show
1. It's not difficult to tear down a groundless argument.
2. They're going to tear down the old hospital and build a new one.
3. They tried to tear down the reputation of the novelist.
4. Flat Top, Mac and Taff tear down an alley.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. He'd tear down the walls.
6. The aim of Gatt is to tear down trade barriers and open up free markets.
7. It turned violent when some protesters tried to tear down the gates of parliament.
8. Better to tear down the igloo and try to get a refund on the bricks.
9. They're planning to tear down these apartments and put up an office building.
10. Ritter plans to tear down the building, saying restoration would be impractical.
11. These now are the walls we must tear down.
12. Mr. Recruiter, Tear Down This ATS!
13. Love your neighbor, but don't tear down your fence.
14. Mr. Gorbachev -- Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!
15. Shake up the quintessential powder in the bag, tear down the smaller paster of the ventilate adhesive plaster, and then attach the bag to the volar.
16. We had to tear down the engine to fix the machine.
17. A hurricane can tear down houses, cause 3 landslides and flooding and leave millions without electricity.
18. I will tear down the house along with the summer house.
19. Mobilize the masses to tear down reactionary posters on street walls.
20. The city government planned to tear down the whore-house. And the news irritated all the prostitutes.
21. They wanna put up condos and tear down the center.
22. So why do countries not tear down their agricultural policies?
23. These people want to tear down our whole system of government.
24. Department of Housing and Urban Development plans to tear down B.
25. One homeowner appealed to the city for help to tear down her house.
26. In the morning, he sharply criticized Jones for maverick marketing policies and accused him of trying to tear down the league.
27. The UN General Assembly voted overwhelmingly Tuesday in favor of a resolution demanding Israel heed a world court ruling to tear down its controversial separation wall in the West Bank.
28. "So you keep nibbling away at your past like this, whether you deaccession something from a museum or you let people tear down a good building, " he said.
29. Blantyre City Hall officials, 18 am Southern Romania introduced to the local radio station, this two-story building had collapsed 20 years ago, plans to tear down, for some reason after the delay.
30. Furthermore, complex test scenarios can be constructed in Rational Quality Manager that include a setup phase, an automated test suite execution phase, and a tear down phase.