Random good picture Not show
1. The conversation went off at a tangent.
2. Loretta's mind went off at a tangent.
3. The sine function, hyperbolic tangent, and other non-linear variations on these basic ideas have also been used.
4. For a competitive equilibrium, this line must be tangent to the individual's indifference curve.
5. The tangent is an important concept in trigonometry.
6. CORDIC algorithm with the two parameters arc tangent.
7. It is really the tangent plane.
8. That's the equation of a tangent plane.
9. That is how we get the tangent plane.
10. And, here's a tangent plane at the given point.
11. That's one way to define the tangent plane.
12. We are replacing the graph by its tangent plane.
13. The tangent may be used to find the direction.
14. Don't fly off at a tangent, we are talking about the money problem.
15. To the tangent distance minimization method, it's quadratic convergence for zero residual problems may not convergence at all.
16. Helmholtz Equation's high precision tangent and adjoint mode was set up based on GCR.
17. He never sticks to the point but keeps going off at a tangent.
18. Trigonometry concerns the functions of angles, such as sine,[sentencedict.com/tangent.html] cosine and tangent.
19. One moment the professor is working hard on a problem in physics, the next he's gone off at a tangent and he's talking about bees.
20. It's hard to get a firm decision out of him - he's always going off at a tangent.
21. Let's stay with the topic and not go off at a tangent.
22. Ramanujan has a short attention span and will fly off on a new tangent every time he sees a new idea.
23. The Apollonian Gasket, attributed to Apollonius of Perga, is bounded by three large circles tangent two by two.
24. Where the line of stones breaks, lines of energy could be detected moving off at a tangent.
25. This is rather like being able to draw a straight line tangent at any point on a smooth curve.
26. Never quite abstract, never entirely candid, always at a tangent to the world, Hodgkin is a strangely opaque painter.
27. All three pavements appear to have had rosettes in the small squares which lie tangent to the central square.
28. The composite with 40% glass beads exhibited better dielectric loss and magnetic loss properties in the X band. Its dielectric loss tangent and magnetic loss tangent were 0.30 and 0.10, respectively.
29. Now stick to the point. Let's not fly off at a tangent as we did last week.
30. This guidance law avoids the chattering of line-of-sight angular rate of attack missile by introducing the hyperbolic tangent function .
More similar words: tangential, pungent, stringent, contingent, arrangement, range, angel, anger, change, orange, danger, strange, arrange, endanger, in danger, exchange, tangle, dangerous, pungency, engender, out of danger, endangered, disarrange, changeless, changeable, in general, ingenious, ingenuous, ingenuity, congenial.