Random good picture Not show
1. She's always snivelling about her unhappy childhood.
2. She's snivelling after crying.
3. He's sitting in his bedroom snivelling because he was told off for not doing his homework.
4. He snivelled to his father about his troubles.
5. Billy started to snivel. His mother smacked his hand.
6. A small boy was sniveling on a chair.
7. I've warned you. If you fail, don't come snivelling back to me.
8. He's a snivelling idiot!
9. That snivelling creep/coward!
10. Buddie had been very angry, but everyone else had laughed at Frankie and called him a snivelling cissy.
11. All the while becoming crusty and cynical or a pathetic, sniveling victim.
12. All the while becoming crusty and cynical or a athetic,[http://Sentencedict.com] sniveling victim.
13. At the time I was told this I had no idea why a butterfly might be called a butterflyand so I kept my mouth shut (like a sniveling sycophant).
14. All the while becoming crusty and crynical or a pathetic, sniveling victim.
15. All the while becoming crusty and cynical a pathetic , sniveling victim.
16. Simon hated the sound of his own crying, the hacking, sniveling sound echoing on and on.
17. All the while becoming crusty and cynical, or a pathetic and sniveling victim.
More similar words: livelihood, feelings, unfeeling, counseling, universe, universal, university, anniversary, feline, on the line, guideline, lively, drivel, relinquish, actively, deliver, delivery, negatively, creatively, positively, relatively, relinquishment, compulsively, expansively, effectively, exclusively, tentatively, submissively, collectively, respectively.