Random good picture Not show
1. He admitted causing a breach of the peace.
2. "Breach of the peace" is a notoriously imprecise notion.
3. They were sued for breach of contract .
4. We won't have any breach of discipline.
5. Telling the story was a flagrant breach of trust.
6. Selling goods constituted a breach of regulation 10B.
7. They are in breach of Article 119.
8. The huge waves made a breach in the sea wall.
9. This was a clear breach of the 1994 Trade Agreement.
10. Failing to complete the work constitutes a breach of the employment contract.
11. It was a clear breach of professional duty.
12. What caused the breach between the two brothers?
13. They sued her for breach of copyright.
14. He was sued for breach of contract.
15. He was clearly in breach of the law.
16. They were sued for breach / infringement of copyright.
17. What they did amounted to a breach of contract.
18. He denied being in breach of bail conditions.
19. At dawn,[Sentencedict.com] the breach was closed at last.
20. Their action was in breach of Stock Exchange rules.
21. He was fired for a breach of confidentiality .
22. Your company is in breach of the contract.
23. The breach between them never really healed.
24. Thanks for stepping into the breach last week.
25. She wanted to help heal the breach between them.
26. He was technically in breach of contract.
27. He sued the company for breach of agreement.
28. Publication of the article was a breach of ethics.
29. They felt that our discussions with other companies constituted a breach of/in our agreement.
30. He refused to bow to the Queen, in deliberate breach of etiquette.
More similar words: reach, preach, reach out, preacher, outreach, treachery, treacherous, each, beach, peach, teach, teacher, each other, impeach, each time, teaching, bleaching, beachcomber, react, take a chance, impeachment, break, bread, breath, breast, react to, unimpeachable, abreast, break out, outbreak.