Random good picture Not show
1. Don't throw pearls to swine.
6. The car can be a swine to start.
7. Take your hands off me,(sentencedict.com) you filthy swine!
8. He's an arrogant little swine!
9. Circe metamorphosed men into swine.
10. You've no right to take that, you thieving swine!
11. Leave her alone, you filthy swine!
12. Her ex-husband sounds like an absolute swine.
13. I'm afraid you're casting pearls before swine with your good advice - he won't listen.
14. Pay no attention to this swine.
15. He needed a drink and that old swine Busacher hadn't offered him anything at the villa.
16. Willie Maley, a pearl among swine, dutifully held the door open for the departing damsel.
17. Wood land yielding 10 swine from the pannage. from the pasturage 7 swine.
18. Artificial pearls before real swine were cast by these jet-set preachers.
19. It was Marian's work to drive the swine out on to the slope and keep an eye on them.
20. Some swine had bashed the offside rear three-quarter in a very clumsy attempt to park behind me.
21. He was an unsympathetic, arrogant, selfish swine[sentencedict.com], and she hated him.
22. The swine looked even more attractive than ever in a black open-necked polo shirt and black jeans.
23. He explained the beauty of the music to her but it was just casting pearls before swine.
24. She had loved him while hating him, had loved him when he'd been a perfect swine.
25. She enticed into her house the party Odysseus dispatched to spy out the land, and there she changed them into swine.
26. They all sat around in a circle agreeing what a swine Henry was.
27. Do you remember barrage balloons Bobbing around like airborne swine?
28. Or had the guests waited until midnight, the witching hour, before turning into swine?
29. I mean, the Bible does say we shouldn't throw our pearls before swine!
30. He ranted and raved because he found out years afterwards what it was the other swine had taken.