Random good picture Not show
(1) He was born with a squint.
(2) A squint can sometimes be corrected by an eyepatch.
(3) The bright sunlight made me squint.
(4) The bottle-top has been screwed on squint.
(5) Have / Take a squint at this.
(6) Have a squint at this.
(7) Sunlight poured in through the windows(Sentencedict), making him squint.
(8) Johnson gave the nest a little squint.
(9) Bring your glasses or you'll have to squint through the whole movie.
(10) Because a squint may be due to serious disease, its sudden appearance should always be taken seriously.
(11) But a constant squint in a baby under three months indicates a problem and you should speak to your doctor about it.
(12) Waiting till the next street lamp, for another squint at its contents?
(13) It then continues to squint at the water, weaving slightly with endearing cross-eyed concentration.
(14) Everyone will either sympathize with your terrible squint or think that you are offering some form of invitation.
(15) George is tall, red-haired, freckled, with deep squint lines at the outside corners of his blue eyes.
(16) That flaw replaced our smile with a squint on one long afternoon drive.
(17) Four photographers scampered round the podium, halting to squint through their viewfinders and freeze the scene with their flashlights.
(18) Will my child outgrow the squint?
(19) His speech shows a squint to your view.
(20) Clint Eastwood's trademark is his squint.
(21) Let me have a squint at it.
(22) DVD may have other types of squint at the same time.
(23) The bad light caused the guests to squint their eyes.
(24) The sun was shining straight in her eyes which made her squint.
(25) The sun was shinning straight in her eyes which made her squint.
(26) As a child she wore thick glasses and had a bad squint.
(27) If I remember, he was a dark young fellow(sentencedict.com), black hair and a squint in his right eye.
(28) Like a giant, bald-faced mole emerging from winter, I squint at the dark shapes of the nearby mountains.
(29) She and Nick, and a few tough-looking boys, and an ugly girl with a squint who had two little sisters.
(30) Then for a hundred years or so they had tightened up, and Sam had to squint and blink to count them.
More similar words: equinox, harlequin, mannequin, squid, equinoctial, intriguing, disquietude, montesquieu, ruin, ruined, ruinous, sanguine, genuinely, continuing, squad, mosque, square, squall, squelch, squeeze, brusque, squalid, squander, square up, squeegee, squashed, squeeze out, squeamish, squeeze in, squabble.