Random good picture Not show
1. After a Pittsburgh fumble, Miami scored a touchdown.
2. His awkwardness made him fumble with the key.
3. She reached round to fumble the light on.
4. Have you ever seen Dean Richards fumble a ball?
5. Lovely platonic evenings, the odd kiss and fumble?
6. That is the 49ers' only fumble in two games.
7. He had to fumble in it for some seconds before his fingers found the key ring.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. He hugs me and we fumble through the rest of a dull interview.
9. My last boss used to fumble under my skirt when I took dictation.
10. I fumble for the light inside, a switch on the wall.
11. There was a fumble on the 1-yard line and Brown dropped a sure touchdown pass.
12. Joe continued to fumble around, and kept asking Geoffrey for extra items from the food stores.
13. Then he dropped the parang to fumble in his sarong.
14. The fumble allowed the other team make a goal.
15. How to use it, craftsman and bookman fumble together.
16. China's game profession also goes forward in the fumble.
17. The cooperation is still in trial and fumble.
18. On one stage, in the fumble around in darkness before the run began, I forgot my running number.
19. But if you fumble on your own business, you can wind up losing money.
20. You fumble to find your passport when you cross a frontier.
21. I think, this needs to fumble ceaselessly in practice, cannot be an armchair strategist.
22. He was credited with a safety and also a 60-yard fumble return for a touchdown....
23. The 49ers' first four offensive plays included an interception, a sack and a lost fumble.
24. The game was tied 10-10 at halftime because Anthony Smith forced and recovered a Dilfer fumble deep in Bucs territory.
25. She jumps out and begins depositing my gear and groceries on the road as I fumble to pay her.
26. The memory of the towers' electro-sticks back at Mars-U made her fingers fumble at the keys.
27. And the occasional gang forays brought with them some fated kid who would fumble his moves and catch a knife.
28. Fang Qingbin: The perspective that how imagines online charge to an account are you at that time? 2Year fumble, go up with operation mode on idea what change to produce?
29. England goalkeeper Robert Green dominated the headlines as a "butterfingers" after his fumble against the USA in the group rounds.
30. That left Medvedev, a far less nimble rhetorician, to fumble for an explanation.