Random good picture Not show
1. He gave a little murmur of relief.
2. There is a murmur of appreciative laughter.
3. In our room we could hear the murmur of a distant brook.
4. The suggestion was greeted with a murmur of assent.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. A murmur of amusement ran round the room.
6. He paid the extra cost without a murmur .
7. They are beginning to murmur against new taxes.
8. She replied in a low murmur.
9. An angry murmur ran through the crowd.
10. A quiet murmur passed through the classroom.
11. They paid the extra taxes without a murmur.
12. The murmur swelled into a roar.
13. "This food is divine," they murmur, falsely.
14. She heard him murmur something under his breath.
15. A murmur of agreement came from the crowd.
16. They signed the form without a murmur.
17. They did as they were told, without a murmur.
18. A murmur of excitement rose from the audience.
19. The murmur of the spring harps by us.
20. She answered in a low murmur.
21. A murmur of approval passed through the crowd.
22. She answered in a faint murmur.
23. There was a murmur of conversation in the room.
24. There was a murmur of agreement from the crowd.
25. The piano music mixes with the murmur of conversation.
26. He took the mug of coffee with a murmur of thanks.
27. The murmur of the waves on the beach lulled me to sleep.
28. The doctor said James had now deve-loped a heart murmur.
29. The troops would stay in position to squash the first murmur of trouble.
30. The clamor of traffic has receded to a distant murmur.