Synonym: clean up, newlywed, preen, tend, tidy. Similar words: living room, bridegroom, waiting room, sitting room, room, ballroom, bedroom, mushroom. Meaning: [gruːm ,grʊm] n. 1. a man participant in his own marriage ceremony 2. someone employed in a stable to take care of the horses 3. a man who has recently been married. v. 1. prepare (someone) for a future role or function 2. give a neat appearance to 3. care for one's external appearance.
Random good picture Not show
1. Help me to groom the horses for the show tonight.
2. For the Bride and Groom Wishing you love in your hearts, joy in your home.
3. The groom rubbed down the horses.
4. His father was a groom.
5. The groom looks very smart.
6. Let's drink to the bride and groom.
7. The bride and groom made a handsome couple.
8. The bride and groom walked down the aisle together.
9. She wore a lovely tiara but the groom, not to be outdone, had on a very smart embroidered waistcoat.
10. the bride and groom!
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. Monkeys groom each other.
12. The head groom is responsible for seeing that Milton and his stablemates have safe journeys.
13. Three cheers for the bride and groom! Hip, hip, hooray!
14. The groom was so nervous he forgot to compliment the bridesmaids.
15. Everyone cheered as the bride and groom cut the wedding cake.
16. The bride and groom were showered with rice as they left the church.
17. The bride and groom posed for pictures outside the church.
18. Groom will buy a smart suit.
19. Was the groom willing to swear.
20. Did I care that he smelled like a groom?
21. The bride and groom arrived on horseback.
22. Groom ticklish and sensitive areas with a stable rubber.
23. May every happiness be yours on this wedding day.Let an old friend of yours send her love and congratulations to you and the groom.
24. I'd like to propose a toast to the bride and groom.
25. Ladies and gentlemen, will you raise your glasses to the bride and groom.
26. There we all were in our finery, waiting for the bride and groom to arrive.
27. Now, if you'd all please raise your glasses, I'd like to propose a toast to the bride and groom.
28. I proposed a toast to the bride and the groom.
29. Please charge your glasses and drink a toast to the bride and groom!
30. Usually the bride's father proposes a toast to the health of the bride and groom.