Random good picture Not show
1. Help me to groom the horses for the show tonight.
2. For the Bride and Groom Wishing you love in your hearts, joy in your home.
3. The groom rubbed down the horses.
4. She wore a lovely tiara but the groom, not to be outdone, had on a very smart embroidered waistcoat.
5. Let's drink to the bride and groom.
6. The head groom is responsible for seeing that Milton and his stablemates have safe journeys.
7. Three cheers for the bride and groom! Hip, hip, hooray!
8. The groom was so nervous he forgot to compliment the bridesmaids.
9. The bride and groom made a handsome couple.
10. Everyone cheered as the bride and groom cut the wedding cake.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. The bride and groom were showered with rice as they left the church.
12. The bride and groom walked down the aisle together.
13. The bride and groom posed for pictures outside the church.
14. Very quickly, the groom will fail to notice your perfectly executed details, and your children never will.
15. Add to that a groom in a broom cupboard with the bridesmaid and a case of mistaken identities.
16. It was a good job I was a groom and didn't need to think to muck-out.
17. The bride and groom preceded the family out of the church.
18. A groom ran forward to hold their horses while another ambled off to tell Sir Thomas of their arrival.
19. The sister stood back, and the groom, followed by his drunken friends and hangers-on, pushed on into the courtyard.
20. May every happiness be yours on this wedding day.Let an old friend of yours send her love and congratulations to you and the groom.
21. I'd like to propose a toast to the bride and groom.
22. Ladies and gentlemen, will you raise your glasses to the bride and groom.
23. There we all were in our finery, waiting for the bride and groom to arrive.
24. Now, if you'd all please raise your glasses, I'd like to propose a toast to the bride and groom.
25. I proposed a toast to the bride and the groom.
26. Please charge your glasses and drink a toast to the bride and groom!
27. Usually the bride's father proposes a toast to the health of the bride and groom.
28. Take time to plan your bridal outfit, but don't forget the groom.
29. M that he began to gain recognition as an offensive coordinator with an effective wide-open attack and the ability to groom quarterbacks.
30. She had refused flatly to consider him as her groom, but the time of reckoning was at hand.