Random good picture Not show
1. All success comes from tireless effort and pursuit, and all happiness comes from daily struggle and perseverance.
2. He was above all a good and tireless writer.
3. He was quite tireless, bubbling over with vitality.
4. He is a tireless worker.
5. We salute you for your tireless efforts for peace.
6. She was tireless in her efforts on our behalf.
7. The prisoner's family is conducting a tireless campaign for his release.
8. The police have been tireless in their search for the child's killer.
9. The people saluted him for his tireless efforts for peace.
10. Tireless,[sentencedict.com] she came back once more and was condemned to death.
11. She has been a tireless peace campaigner for many years.
12. I pay tribute to the tireless efforts of members of the campaign committee.
13. From the right, there remain the tireless attacks from Pat Buchanan.
14. But the rain has no effect on the tireless hostility of local life forms.
15. By then the tireless extroverts had gravitated to the buffet cars and were cracking jokes.
16. Schneider is known for his tireless political activism in deed and in word.
17. He had become a tireless spartan worker who never seemed to register ordinary pain or fatigue.
18. Neil - the indefatigable road hog, tireless adventurer,[sentencedict.com] tired.
19. She became a tireless champion of Aurangzeb's interests, making little secret of her hatred for Dara and Jahanara.
20. The prisoners were finally released, thanks to the tireless efforts of their families and friends.
21. But the blackguard was just as tireless.
22. Lynch's tireless efforts to help the homeless will not be forgotten.
23. Two axioms underwrite Sereny's tireless sleuthing.
24. Martin was a very popular teacher and a tireless worker for the school.
25. And Blanchard was steady as stone, tireless.
26. Tony is a tireless worker.
27. Jeffrey Archer's tireless energy and folksy oratory were much in demand at constituency lunches and dinners.
28. We both employed local Arussi as trackers, some of whom were very skilful and all of whom were tireless.
29. Drawings and letters from children around the world flooded to Oklahoma City after the bombing, inspiring and thanking the tireless workers.
30. Stone was then, as now, a fully paid-up Thatcher supporter, and a tireless polemicist.
More similar words: careless, relentless, entirely, uselessness, tiredness, useless, homeless, hopeless, baseless, nonetheless, shapeless, blameless, senseless, priceless, ceaseless, tasteless, guileless, changeless, nevertheless, ceaselessly, tire, tired, entire, satire, attire, retire, tired of, retired, tiresome, be tired of.