Random good picture Not show
(1) Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
(2) Verily, Jacob's Mouse are squeaky clean.
(3) Verily, the Academy is a raging inferno of inertia and glazed expressions.
(4) Verily, thou art mistaken - I contacted Microvalue, and they've never heard of it.
(5) Verily, these people are set upon pushing the noise boat out over the horizon until it arrives ... somewhere.
(6) I verily believe the Squire would have come himself but since your departure he has been sick abed.
(7) Verily, there must be a special place for me.
(8) Verily, that is the way of the world.
(9) Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose.
(10) Verily, this Vichyssoise of Verbiage Veers most Verbose.
(11) Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
(12) How verily termagancy Temper is!
(13) Verily the ocean laughs always with the innocent.
(14) Verily , in it is Mercy and a Reminder to those who believe.
(15) Verily, an appropriator of all values must such bestowing love become; but healthy and holy, call I this selfishness.
(16) Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
(17) I verily think so.
(18) " I do verily believe it, " answered the clergyman.
(19) Verily Allah will judge between them as amongst them, on the Day of Judgment.
(20) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. Sentencedict.com
(21) Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
(22) Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.
(23) Behold, verily, there is the woman of the scarlet letter; and, of a truth, moreover, there is the likeness of the scarlet letter running along by her side!
(24) Human rights infringing were widely and verily existed in justice.
(25) Glory to our Lord! Verily we have been doing wrong!
(26) Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency.
(27) " Verily, and in good faith, " answered Roger Chillingworth, " I knew nothing of the matter.
(28) Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you.
(29) And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
(30) The wise are controlled in deed in words, controlled in thoughts, verily, they are fully controlled.
More similar words: primarily, verify, quavering, quivering, give rise to, impoverishment, drill, thrill, thrilled, brilliant, lily, over and over, daily, bodily, family, happily, readily, heavily, jauntily, sturdily, steadily, Eric, perish, period, inherit, deride, derive, series, superior, offering.