Similar words: terms, in terms of, come to terms with, arm, farm, harm, warm, armed. Meaning: [ɑːm] n. 1. weapons considered collectively 2. the official symbols of a family, state, etc..
Random good picture Not show
1. Kings have long arms [hands].
2. Justice has long arms.
3. She cradled the child in her arms.
4. He spread out his arms and shrugged his shoulders.
5. His arms swung/He swung his arms as he walked.
6. She felt the warmth of his arms around her.
7. He raised his arms above his head.
8. Her upper arms were seized in an iron grip.
9. He had twined his chubby arms around Vincent's neck.
10. Let your arms swing as you walk.
11. Export licences for arms are strictly controlled.
12. She made an expansive gesture with her arms.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. This coat is tight under the arms.
14. His arms and back were covered in bruises.
15. His arms were scratched by thorns.
16. She has limited mobility in her arms.
17. It was so comfortable resting in his arms.
18. They fell asleep in each other's arms .
19. She swooned into his arms for joy.
20. He doesn't invest in the arms industry on principle.
21. He ran up to her, his arms outstretched.
22. The enemy laid down their arms.
23. He sat with his arms across the chest.
24. The mother cuddled her baby in her arms.
25. His arms were covered in tattoos.
26. His arms were flailing in all directions.
27. Policemen on special duties may carry arms.
28. Isabel was pliant in his arms.
29. The people swayed back and forth with arms linked.