Random good picture Not show
1. He was a writer living in straitened circumstances.
2. It's straitened in time.
3. I'm straitened for money.
4. The family of eight was living in straitened circumstances .
5. But the neighborhood had now fallen into straitened circumstances.
6. In straitened times, group directors will face tough decisions about allocating resources between divisions.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Davison's investments failed, leaving the family in straitened circumstances when he died in 1893.
8. Their poverty, their straitened environment touched his heart.
9. He found himself in straitened circumstances.
10. They were straitened for money [ time ].
11. He has been in straitened circumstances.
12. They were straitened for money.
13. Day by day, they lived more and more straitened.
14. He is straitened for want of money.
15. I grow up in straitened but full of love circumstances.
16. In this confinement I began to be straitened for food.
17. At present , he was a person straitened in his circumstances.
18. Which you'll find a much more straitened way of life than what I'm offering you?
19. In criminal procedures, financially straitened citizens may apply for legal aid according to state stipulations for commissioning lawyers, agent ad litem , or defenders.
20. With job losses and high interest rates, a lot of people are finding themselves in very straitened circumstances these days.
21. His father died when he was ten, leaving the family in straitened circumstances.
22. I should have sent the drinks back, but instead looked upon them as a windfall in our rather straitened circumstances.
23. There is evidence that sons make considerable efforts to provide support for their parents even when they are in straitened circumstances themselves.
24. And are there those, as Rose suggests, who live even more straitened lives?
25. His father died in 1886, leaving the young family in straitened circumstances.
26. Emma did not want him to know of her straitened circumstances.
27. But it proved an expensive success, and in these straitened times, everybody is playing safe.
28. We should improve the state policy and system for aiding students in straitened circumstances.
29. There is much talk of cuts in the diplomatic service in these straitened times.
30. I had lived a lonely childhood and a boyhood straitened by war and overshadowed by bereavement.
More similar words: straighten, trait, portrait, shortened, frightened, strain, constrain, constraint, grained, trail, train, trailer, trainer, by train, listener, training, penetrate, penitent, stray, contravene, penitence, impenitent, strange, The last rites, strategy, distract, abstract, penitentiary, ostracism, frustrate.