Similar words: sprout, routine, routinely, contributing, telecommuting, cut in, put in, putin. Meaning: [spraʊt] n. the process whereby seeds or spores sprout and begin to grow.
Random good picture Not show
1. The old woman had a few grey bristles sprouting from her chin.
2. Office blocks are sprouting up everywhere.
3. As well as sprouting a few grey hairs, Kevin seems to be suffering the occasional memory loss.
4. There had been no quietly sprouting seeds of rebellion at Por Tanssie; of that he was sure.
5. Downtown Morgan Hill is sprouting coffee shops, brew pubs and restaurants.
6. The seeds you've planted are sprouting the tenderest of young green shoots.
7. Ventilator chimneys sprouting on the roofs of his Barcelona apartments resemble a collection of mounted life forms from an alien planet.
8. The plant is sprouting on roadsides and railways and then blowing on to farmland.
9. Packs of sprouting beans are readily available and make a refreshing addition to mixed salads.
10. This utopia won't be sprouting up any time soon, so Doguzhieva believes survival requires a sense of humor.
11. Skyscrapers are sprouting, shiny car showrooms are opening in place of old state shops.
12. Globe artichokes are sprouting new leaves and may need protection from frost in cold areas.
13. Stop whitefly sprouting on my Brussels Q All my Brussels sprouts seem to have become infested with whitefly this year.
14. Your hair is sticking up - it looks like you're sprouting horns!
15. She is very old now, with little, round, wire-rimmed glasses and whiskers sprouting from her chin.
16. How can we still remain young, as our children are sprouting into manhood?
17. An entire field is coated in magnificent green lichens sprouting from fist-sized rocks -- trees on tiny worlds.
18. Beside a dangling traffic light outside, an earth revetment was sprouting bushes.
19. We pass half-finished buildings, the inverted roots of reinforcing rods sprouting from concrete columns: the opposite of ruins.
20. He was standing in the centre of the corridor with sheaves of documents sprouting from his fists.
21. The Union was particularly concerned about poor storage for Mans Piper resulting in sprouting, which would mean extra processing.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. On bad days he was frantic, with black bristles sprouting over his face, screaming shrilly so that he was quite incomprehensible.
23. There are wild strawberry plants in the old wheel tracks of the logging trucks, with birch seedlings sprouting among them.
24. In humid climates, triticale seed had the annoying propensity of sprouting prematurely; often, while still on the parent.
25. If you see a lot of berries on the ground, rake them up to prevent further sprouting.
26. He had a hairy chest, hair on his shoulders, and tufts sprouting from under his arms.
27. At a twist in the river lay the spinney, a clump of birch saplings sprouting through a thicket of bramble.
28. Some Carlsbad residents feel that they need to coddle their budding high-tech companies sprouting around Palomar Airport.
29. Trent dived belly flat into the protection of a bush sprouting from beside the concrete piling.
30. During its resting period in Winter, i.e. October-February, the leaves die back, and during Spring sprouting takes place.
More similar words: sprout, routine, routinely, contributing, telecommuting, cut in, put in, putin, mutiny, cut into, mispronounce, spring, mutinous, scrutiny, mass production, proud, offspring, spring up, scrutinize, scrutinise, sprawling, highfalutin, proudly, proud of, sprinkling, prosecution, prostitution, be proud of, prosperous, ingratiating.