Random good picture Not show
1. French learners of English often mispronounce "ch" as "sh".
2. People are always mispronouncing my name.
3. He repeatedly mispronounced words and slurred his speech.
4. She mispronounced 'ship' as 'sheep'.
5. Oh, excuse me. Did I mispronounce your name?
6. I'm terribly sorry if I mispronounced your name.
7. Um, if I mispronounce your name, I am terribly sorry.
8. What's more, were I sure I was mispronouncing, I might not have worried that much.
9. Their high voices squealing with delight when Carla mispronounced some word they coaxed her to repeat.
10. Life is a foreign language: All men mispronounce it.
11. Life is a foreign language; all men mispronounce it.
12. It's no crime to mispronounce a word.
13. Allow them to miss words, skip words, and mispronounce words.
14. It's illegal to mispronounce the name of the state of Arkansas.
15. I can now also mispronounce sufficient Russian phrases to greet the train staff as I squeeze past them on my way to the restaurant car and to ask Sergei, my carriage attendant, for a cup of tea.
16. Apple makes it personal, down to the last psychological detail: for example, staff are forbidden to correct customers if they mispronounce the names of its gadgets.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. Mispronunciation - People laugh or feel awkward when they hear a public speaker mispronounce words.
18. And sometimes I wouldn't read the copy—because I wanted to be spontaneous—and I'd come across a list of words I didn't know and I'd mispronounce.
19. And sometimes I wouldn't read the copy—because I wanted to be spontaneous—and I'd come across a listing of words I didn't know and I'd mispronounce.
20. Furthermore, nobody thinks about you, watches you, keeps track of what you're wearing, or notices the words you mispronounce.
21. That is the sort of thing that children do: habitually mispronounce someone's name in order to irritate them.
22. It was possible that Grandpa's southern accent and his illiteracy made him mispronounce his own name.
More similar words: pronounce, pronounced, pronoun, reflexive pronoun, denounce, announce, announced, announcement, bounce, flounce, pronunciation, monotonously, monotonous, honour, misplace, sprout, hemisphere, gluttonous, agronomy, economist, astronomer, chronology, prone, council, noun phrase, chronological, pro bono, promise, promised, compromise.