Synonym: arrangement, habit, method, order, system. Similar words: routinely, put in, cut in, cut into, continent, clandestine, abstinence, round and round. Meaning: [ruː'tɪːn] n. 1. an unvarying or habitual method or procedure 2. a short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program 3. a set sequence of steps, part of larger computer program. adj. 1. occurring at fixed times or predictable intervals 2. found in the ordinary course of events.
Random good picture Not show
1) A routine scan revealed abnormalities in the foetus.
2) You will need to have a routine biannual examination.
3) Make exercise a part of your daily routine.
4) There was little deviation from his usual routine.
5) A routine scan revealed abnormalities in the fetus.
6) The problem was discovered during routine monitoring.
7) John's departure had upset their daily routine .
8) I abhor the dull routine of existence.
9) I spent the afternoon doing routine paperwork.
10) The players had to change their daily routine and lifestyle.
11) Routine maintenance of the garden consists of keeping weeds under control.
12) His routine work is to rub the coal through a sieve.
13) There's no set/fixed routine at work - every day is different.
14) The security men changed their usual routine and collected the money at a different time.
15) Will you go to the routine meeting instead of me?
16) It is everyday routine.
17) I've got a lot of routine paperwork to get through.
18) Police conducted a routine search of all the houses in the area.
19) He missed the routine of army life.
20) They found invasive cancer during a routine examination.
21) You mustn't worry. These are just routine enquiries.
22) His daily routine is absolutely sacred to him.
23) Try to fit some regular exercise into your daily routine.
24) We are trying to get the baby into a routine for feeding and sleeping.
25) I choose for my subject faith wrought into life, apart from creed or dogma. By faith I mean a vision of good one cherishes and the enthusiasm that pushes one to seek its fulfillment regardless of obstacles. Faith is a dynamic power that breaks the chain of routine and gives a new, fine turn to old commonplaces. Faith reinvigorates the will, enriches the affections and awakens a sense of creativeness.
26) We clean and repair the machines as a matter of routine.
27) She had decided she must go on as usual, follow her normal routine,[http://sentencedict.com/routine.html] and hope and pray.
28) It took me a week to settle into a routine.
29) I arrive at nine o'clock, teach until twelve thirty and then have a meal; that is my morning routine.
30) They moved the furniture back to practise their dance routine.
More similar words: routinely, put in, cut in, cut into, continent, clandestine, abstinence, round and round, utilize, utility, execution, executive, evolution, pollution, resolution, diminutive, prosecution, contribution, distribution, institution, consecutive, constitution, route, line, fine, pine, revolutionary, institutional, tiny, get in.